Opinion New starters getting their jerseys

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Players paid respects to the victims of Christchurch Massacre before captains run too.

Hoppa presenting Crichton
Fualalo presenting Sue
Jacko presenting CHN
Elliott presenting Napa

Players look in amazing shape... Elliott, Napa and Fualalo must have to go through doorways sideways these days.

Napa with some really nice words.

Playing group look so tight at the moment... Players playing for each other, for the team and for the jersey... not for the ego. Been a few yers since we have seen that.

It's not gay unless it gives you an erection!
I'm safe then

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Napa wants to christin his new jersey with Warrior blood. The aggressor.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The emotion for each other is evident and very encouraging!!!

2thebone

Waterboy
Reaction score
We will get a good indication how ready and tight they are when we play against a big and fast team across the ocean.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chriton could be buy of the year
I liken him to a pinball in and pin ball machine and his red zone carries will be priceless

Just worry about his hands and high kicks

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who hasn’t watched the video please watch it. I literally got goosebumps listening to Napa. Really loving how much the jersey means to these boys. We may not yet have a premiership force but we definitely have the bulldogs culture back!

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/03/15/inside-debutants-jersey-presentation/
https://www.facebook.com/115347125148593/posts/2579608645389083?sfns=mo
Was beautiful, Napa wholeheartedly appreciates the genuine support of the club during his time of need and wants to repay by working hard.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was beautiful, Napa wholeheartedly appreciates the genuine support of the club during his time of need and wants to repay by working hard.
Just watched the vid again. Genuine emotion from Naps. I want to say how much I love the bloke, but as he said himself his footy will do the talking for us all.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched the vid again. Genuine emotion from Naps. I want to say how much I love the bloke, but as he said himself his footy will do the talking for us all.
You can see he plays with real feeling , he treats the opponents like real enemies.. That's why I hated him in roosters but in our jersey it's all good!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Napa just became one of my favorites....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Napa just became one of my favorites....
Defiantly getting a new Bulldogs jersey with Big Papi on the back of it just to show my new found likeness of the bloke.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
CHN giving up a test jersey and Napa coming back early from Grand final win.. if that doesn't scream dedication, I don't know what does