New Stadium

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How dumb are Liverpool council to try and block a development like this when it create more jobs and visitors to that area? Bankwest is one of the best things that's happened to a shitty Parra area, this stadium would do the same for Liverpool. It'd go from somewhere that no one wants to visit to a destination that other leagues/events like concerts etc will use for decades. Talk about short-sighted on their part..

What's crazier is that our Leagues Club is so strong that they could afford to pay for most of the development themselves.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How dumb are Liverpool council to try and block a development like this when it create more jobs and visitors to that area? Bankwest is one of the best things that's happened to a shitty Parra area, this stadium would do the same for Liverpool. It'd go from somewhere that no one wants to visit to a destination that other leagues/events like concerts etc will use for decades. Talk about short-sighted on their part..

What's crazier is that our Leagues Club is so strong that they could afford to pay for most of the development themselves.
Club is looking to invest their money before the pokies become cashless.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
That example is like getting into a bisexual relationship for money only.
No lol, something like this would be good for the club, game, fanbase, juniors, and other stakeholders.
If Bulldogs were to sell their soul, then that's what playing at stadium Australia is

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Liverpool and Parra yuck!

I am sorry but Belmore is the heart and soul.

They should build a rectangular stadium at Homebush, that would be the best case scenario, the infrastructure for parking and transport is already there.
I'm just as nostalgic as most....but NAH *shakes head* Liverpool is the future, for our club and a grab at a larger nursary. By building a stadium out at Liverpool we will be forcing the Tigers out of the area. The club knew this years ago hence the Oasis project. Belmore will always be our spiritual home but Liverpool is our future.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This will never happen but I still think the perfect site for the club is actually the Canterbury Racecourse.
Problem is the Australian Turf Club own it and aren't exactly struggling for money. They've held onto it for this long, I doubt they sell it anytime soon. Plus there are so many residential streets around there that I doubt a massive development would get approved even if they could buy that land.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's the 100% right project for expanding our base and revenue along with opportunities for the community that is screaming for an international stadium. Belmont will be the spiritual home of yesterday's heroes and fans like myself but I must conceed this is the future and we must think of the next wave of supporters who are already living out west today with their young pups..Dogs can take the whole south West through to Canterbury with this project..I would want to be one of the first to sign up as a inaugural member to this stadium if it happens..

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the 100% right project for expanding our base and revenue along with opportunities for the community that is screaming for an international stadium. Belmont will be the spiritual home of yesterday's heroes and fans like myself but I must conceed this is the future and we must think of the next wave of supporters who are already living out west today with their young pups..Dogs can take the whole south West through to Canterbury with this project..I would want to be one of the first to sign up as a inaugural member to this stadium if it happens..
So your a Knights supporter?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm just as nostalgic as most....but NAH *shakes head* Liverpool is the future, for our club and a grab at a larger nursary. By building a stadium out at Liverpool we will be forcing the Tigers out of the area. The club knew this years ago hence the Oasis project. Belmore will always be our spiritual home but Liverpool is our future.
How does building a new Stadium mean a larger nursery. If that was the case Rooster would have the biggest talent pool right now.

People will start following due to success more so than a stadium. Players will be attracted due to success.

We didn’t need to take over the Tigers territory to be successful in the past. Canterbury-Bankstown that is the heart and soul no matter how people try to spin it or sell it with a PR project.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does building a new Stadium mean a larger nursery. If that was the case Rooster would have the biggest talent pool right now.

People will start following due to success more so than a stadium. Players will be attracted due to success.

We didn’t need to take over the Tigers territory to be successful in the past. Canterbury-Bankstown that is the heart and soul no matter how people try to spin it or sell it with a PR project.
Liverpool means we have easier access to Campbeltown and Camden areas. 20 minute drive to Liverpool or an hour and more to Belmore? How do you not see this?
Young kids from those areas come from low socio economic families who wouldn’t be able to afford to send their kids to Belmore every other day to play footy. It’s got nothing to do with success. It’s accessibility, which is what a HQ in Liverpool will give them.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Liverpool means we have easier access to Campbeltown and Camden areas. 20 minute drive to Liverpool or an hour and more to Belmore? How do you not see this?
Young kids from those areas come from low socio economic families who wouldn’t be able to afford to send their kids to Belmore every other day to play footy. It’s got nothing to do with success. It’s accessibility, which is what a HQ in Liverpool will give them.
But d plan b to still b belmore based training yo

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Liverpool wasn't and isn't Tigers territory, most of the Fairfield and Liverpool areas love their league but there's no direct links and pathways to NRL clubs, Mounties changes between unlinked, Eels, and at one stage became a pathway for the Bulldogs but Dogs stopped it.

Campbelltown is a different city, Wests relocated to Campbelltown in 1987 , historically, geographically, and fanbasewise Bulldogs have more connection to Liverpool and surrounding suburbs. Bulldogs Juniors goes inner west , south west Sydney to areas like Moorebank Rams, Milperra colts. Liverpool is down the Hume Hwy and Canterbury Rd.

Other clubs are taking over Bulldogs territory, it's best that Bulldogs stamp their foot into the ground. While Belmore stays as training and ground for small matches, most regular matches should be at a stadium designed for world class regular season matches.

Last edited:

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should always be Belmore.
And if not let’s go inner west not Liverpool because tigers have taken it so why’s this a thang ?
Campbelltown tigers have taken it not liverpool.