New Stadium

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
LOL FKN Lebo builders and contractors.
I gotta share this story even though @Foxalldayeveryday will probably call me raciss…

I buy my F&V direct from farm. The fella only comes to town once every two weeks. No website, no email etc To order you have to call and he writes it down on a pad and does the sums beneath that. It’s good quality and cheap and he’s Aussie as and when I say Aussie I’m talking dinky-di you beaut get a dog up ya I’m having a lamington for lunch Aussie. One day I get my order which was a fair bit and he says ‘$40 mate’. I say: ‘Is that all, are you sure?’ He hands me my order written on the page from his pad which checks out and he says ‘Yep, $40 - and if I was from Lebanon I’d tell you it’s $80 and you’re getting a good deal’ :tearsofjoy:.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I gotta share this story even though @Foxalldayeveryday will probably call me raciss…

I buy my F&V direct from farm. The fella only comes to town once every two weeks. No website, no email etc To order you have to call and he writes it down on a pad and does the sums beneath that. It’s good quality and cheap and he’s Aussie as and when I say Aussie I’m talking dinky-di you beaut get a dog up ya I’m having a lamington for lunch Aussie. One day I get my order which was a fair bit and he says ‘$40 mate’. I say: ‘Is that all, are you sure?’ He hands me my order written on the page from his pad which checks out and he says ‘Yep, $40 - and if I was from Lebanon I’d tell you it’s $80 and you’re getting a good deal’ :tearsofjoy:.
Not our fault we have been doing farming for thousands of years longer with better quality, quality farming lineage costs money ;) (but that's just comes down to the land/soil differences and mountain water that comes down into the valleys in our homeland lol)

Some of the prices for certain fruit and vegetables here (lower quality yields too) compared to how they grow in Lebanon as a bit absurd too, but I think that comes down again the land and water differences plus cost of living