New sponsor -- Ultimate Security

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Direct competitor is a bit of a strong term. Technically they're big in the home market which we don't even do. They're only a minor competitor in the corporate and commercial markets.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Direct competitor is a bit of a strong term. Technically they're big in the home market which we don't even do. They're only a minor competitor in the corporate and commercial markets.
That's pretty shit...

So even outside of work if you are at a game in a new jersey and they spot you on tv, they could fire you?

Fair Work would tear them a new arsehole for firing you on the grounds of work attire.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's pretty shit...

So even outside of work if you are at a game in a new jersey and they spot you on tv, they could fire you?

Fair Work would tear them a new arsehole for firing you on the grounds of work attire.
Yeah, it's part of my contract. Any person wearing it is technically advertising the company and any kind of advertising for a competitor is a breach of contract for me.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is still a family owned company, the owners were very decent people and it's a good business. Welcome aboard guys.

They are very decent guys
I’m very pleased with this partnership

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Noticed today m&j chickens sponsored half the nrl not just dogs