Official New Sleeve Sponsor - OnSolar

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
can we seriously go back to CCC. I hate how our jerseys look like they are from best and less or lowes
I’d love any of the other current manufacturers in the NRL making our gear over Classic! I don’t know how they can make that design look cheap and nasty but they found a way to do it.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spewing I got a jersey on Saturday.... Looks outdated already :p

What happened to Opal Solar? I would have thought after the hasler plug gave them they would be our front of jersey and naming partner by now :joycat:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I trust the club would have done their due diligence on them. The logo looks decent enough and as long as they pay the bills it’s all good. It’s not a bad effort to have the entire kit sponsored considering everything.
Agree. And as on field results improve and contracts mature the value of those sponsorships will increase.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spewing I got a jersey on Saturday.... Looks outdated already :p

What happened to Opal Solar? I would have thought after the hasler plug gave them they would be our front of jersey and naming partner by now :joycat:
Ring up the teamstore they could probably heat press the sponsor on for you.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Those jerseys will be straight out of the store, not the skin tight ones they wear on game day
Na Jackson just has tiny arms now since they got him to drop some size from his frame lol.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
That goddamn blue on our jersey does my fucking head in...looks cheap and nasty. It’s not our real colour ffs. But good on the new sponsor.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't tar them all with the same brush. Certainly no shortage of cowboys in the solar industry but there's some solid players too.
Anyone with a Clean Energy Council accreditation is usually above board, which these guys have.
Even the dodgy guys have CEC accreditation, some have it taken away if they are dodgy, but they simply open a company in a new name and continue on

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't tar them all with the same brush. Certainly no shortage of cowboys in the solar industry but there's some solid players too.
Anyone with a Clean Energy Council accreditation is usually above board, which these guys have.
The biggest problem with solar companies is their warranty. It's no good if they aren't around in 10 years to live up to it. Also that panels can't be recycled yet & are a big environmental disaster yet to come. Cadmium & lead are harmful to the environment so they need to be dealt with. 26,000 tons of it ended up in landfill in the US alone last year.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Even the dodgy guys have CEC accreditation, some have it taken away if they are dodgy, but they simply open a company in a new name and continue on
Yep, which is why it’s important to follow the history as well as the products they sell. I was meticulous about choosing my provider and it’s worked for me so far.