Official New Sleeve Sponsor - OnSolar

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The logo looks good but these solar companies seem pretty dodgy to me. Hopefully we get the cash up front!
Can't tar them all with the same brush. Certainly no shortage of cowboys in the solar industry but there's some solid players too.
Anyone with a Clean Energy Council accreditation is usually above board, which these guys have.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't tar them all with the same brush. Certainly no shortage of cowboys in the solar industry but there's some solid players too.
Anyone with a Clean Energy Council accreditation is usually above board, which these guys have.
Yeah hopefully you’re right. I guess the Opal Solar thing is still fresh in my mind.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder how long till we can purchase the jersey with the new sponsor, or if they will bother making new ones

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah hopefully you’re right. I guess the Opal Solar thing is still fresh in my mind.
Fair call. Apart from accreditation, there’s a difference between cowboys just selling cheap Chinese gear and those invested in the electrical infrastructure around the solutions. I did months of research before choosing a solar provider and it paid off. These guys seem legit.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I prefer Ray's 2021 do :grinning:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
can we seriously go back to CCC. I hate how our jerseys look like they are from best and less or lowes
Especially that close up one on Josh Jackson. Very loose around the arm.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fair call. Apart from accreditation, there’s a difference between cowboys just selling cheap Chinese gear and those invested in the electrical infrastructure around the solutions. I did months of research before choosing a solar provider and it paid off. These guys seem legit.
I trust the club would have done their due diligence on them. The logo looks decent enough and as long as they pay the bills it’s all good. It’s not a bad effort to have the entire kit sponsored considering everything.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
Who did you go with?