Official New Sleeve Sponsor - OnSolar

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
We’re guaranteed to perform better on sunny days...apparently!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hope not as I read recently that the Stinger was to be discontinued.
Didn’t sell well I guess.
Not many associate KIA with sports cars - hard to shake that ‘sensible family car’ tag maybe.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The deal includes a battery, all is not lost :-).
I don't think a AAA lithium will be enough to watch the footy on your waterproof large screen TV whilst sitting in your hot tub with refreshments available at arms length from your outdoor beer fridge.

Go Dogs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think a AAA lithium will be enough to watch the footy on your waterproof large screen TV whilst sitting in your hot tub with refreshments available at arms length from your outdoor beer fridge.
No such thing as a free lunch Twin.
Work to be done before the hot tub.
EF518D4B-5307-4285-962C-0A826D0AA699.jpeg
Not by me of course.
I’m already in there surveying my kingdom :-).

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Warburton was originally behind attracting KIA
I have had info that he could possibly bring them back as full sponsor :grinning:
KIA has changed its logo recently as you’ve seen from the Aus Open Tennis. Probably wouldn’t look as bad on the jersey again

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t sell well I guess.
Not many associate KIA with sports cars - hard to shake that ‘sensible family car’ tag maybe.
Yeah I was a bit surprised as it's a really nice looking car. In saying that the next car I plan to get will be a large SUV.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The club will be announcing the front of shorts sponsor this Friday aswell.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on OnSolar. Will support them. They’re good guys.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
The logo looks good but these solar companies seem pretty dodgy to me. Hopefully we get the cash up front!
Almost as bad as Hoteliers Spoony........has Mr Laundy paid up yet.....and how much considering his ever present voice on all matters Bull dogs......

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair call. Apart from accreditation, there’s a difference between cowboys just selling cheap Chinese gear and those invested in the electrical infrastructure around the solutions. I did months of research before choosing a solar provider and it paid off. These guys seem legit.
Which solar company did u end up going with.? I’m looking at getting solar but it’s a minefield out there in the solar industry...everyone will say their product is the best and u need A1 quality installation and after sales service

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Which solar company did u end up going with.? I’m looking at getting solar but it’s a minefield out there in the solar industry...everyone will say their product is the best and u need A1 quality installation and after sales service
PM mate happy to share some info there.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The club will be announcing the front of shorts sponsor this Friday aswell.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't tar them all with the same brush. Certainly no shortage of cowboys in the solar industry but there's some solid players too.
Anyone with a Clean Energy Council accreditation is usually above board, which these guys have.
I have a very good company looking after my panels. RK Solar.

My last power bill was $17.60