Social Media New Rumour

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I don’t rate him. Should’ve just kept Moceidreke.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Before TK blows up, this can only represent a depth signing with an intent to offload Cotric (Tigers/Raiders) and maybe Allen (Dolphins).

The other point here is Isaac is shaped like a classic modern day winger, tall with speed to burn. We’ve lacked that for years.. he could be one that surprises a few so give the bloke a chance + he’s a local junior.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hope Fox can do a bit more with him :grinning:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck yeah. There's nothing better than a bit of biff on here.
The threads that are blowing up are like fights in the quadrangle back in high school, everyone just runs straight towards them, like water rushing towards a drain. The mods are like the PE teachers who've come out of the staff room and are looking on with concern, trying to decide whether they should start trying to hurdle kids and get into the middle of it or just let it come to a natural conclusion...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The threads that are blowing up are like fights in the quadrangle back in high school, everyone just runs straight towards them, like water rushing towards a drain. The mods are like the PE teachers who've come out of the staff room and are looking on with concern, trying to decide whether they should start trying to hurdle kids and get into the middle of it or just let it come to a natural conclusion...
Hahaha

Funny you mention PE Teachers. Fucking hate them personally. Well ... hate them is a strong word but not their biggest fan. They tend to Coach too much from the sideline but are clueless in general.

Now, point me towards the most recent fight so I can throw shit from the side to enrage them more LOL

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahaha

Funny you mention PE Teachers. Fucking hate them personally. Well ... hate them is a strong word but not their biggest fan. They tend to Coach too much from the sideline but are clueless in general.

Now, point me towards the most recent fight so I can throw shit from the side to enrage them more LOL
Take your pick, there are a good half dozen that are at least simmering. I think the Cotric thread has got a bit of life in it still...

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I remember reading a few of storms fans comments somewhere saying they’d rather lumelume in the side over reimis and Jennings

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I remember reading a few of storms fans comments somewhere saying they’d rather lumelume in the side over reimis and Jennings
Both Reimis and Jennings had terrific years.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched him play live this year at the Sunny Coast. He is on par with Kotoa/Montoya as a general gauge.
Two of the most gormless players I have ever seen...
Not a good reference.