News New recruit Jack Hetherington opens up on joining a proud list of Bulldogs enforcers

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting about being a dog fan when his grandfather played for the Rooters and his uncle the Raiders.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Put him on the wing and watch him terrorize the opposition winger :grinning:
What was that beast winger for the Tigpies? He was a clone of Jonah Lomu.

I hope Schoupp is another clone like them.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What was that beast winger for the Tigpies? He was a clone of Jonah Lomu.

I hope Schoupp is another clone like them.
Wasn't that Taniela Tuiaki ??? His runs were devastating and he had the ability to get over the line with his strength and power. I think Schoupp could go to another level given the chance.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone talks a big game in the off season, (cough Napa cough) I like Jack and his enthusiasm but besides cutting out the suspensions, I really want to see him consistently bend the line and eat up the meters for us like a barn storming Mark Ogre O'Meley :grinning:

Gotta love Vossy after Gibbs gets KO'd.
"That battles over"

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: my nipples could cut potato chips I’m that excited for heatho, Thompson, Napa, jacko, Elliott , toamaga , ogden, Smith , Britt, RMF , time to make it there’s

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta love him already, I liked this signing the second it was mentioned.!! In fact , when he was at the Warriors and watched him play, I thought we need this guy, he’s a machine and would add some much needed FUCK YOU too our opposition.!!

welcome to the blue and white Jack.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wasn't that Taniela Tuiaki ??? His runs were devastating and he had the ability to get over the line with his strength and power. I think Schoupp could go to another level given the chance.
That's the beast! Thank you kind sir.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have no idea how Schoupp will handle NRL and it’s so frustrating that we missed a golden opportunity to blood him at the end of 2020. Why Holland and Montoya got games still leaves me shaking my head.
Yeah that kills me hey.
This kid is a weapon and could be anything, already represented NSW in the younger grades.
Appears to have the whole package; extremely strong and powerful, tackle busts, goal kicking, strong defence and can read the play well with good footy smarts.
Give him a crack!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great to see players that genuinely want to play for the club. He has potential, just needs the right people around him to get his game right.