New merch

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the new merch will be dropped? Or revealed.
This years gear was a upgrade on the last few years keen to see how the next batch turns out.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think our jerseys would be the same, isn’t the rule you have to keep your jersey design for 2 years minimum? Training gear and supporter gear will be different. But agreed this year was a step up on previous seasons.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Late next month, probably.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can really see them changing the jerseys. New era will be used that often it’s not funny

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think our jerseys would be the same, isn’t the rule you have to keep your jersey design for 2 years minimum? Training gear and supporter gear will be different. But agreed this year was a step up on previous seasons.
You can keep roughly the same design can’t make enormous changes though, let’s be honest our jerseys never really change I wish we’d go back to the thick v of the mid 2010s our players looked like nrl players back then

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully they get their act together every year we lag behind every other side in the merch department

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The polo's are usually the first to appear, which generally give you a good idea of what to expect for the rest of the range.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The polo's are usually the first to appear, which generally give you a good idea of what to expect for the rest of the range.
Loved the Polo they had this year. Ordered one the other day. Missed out on the 1/4 zip track jacket though I really wanted one but they were always out of my size

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually mid December they drop the new threads but I hope retailers get stock before or at the beginning of the season not late in the season in qld anyways

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish they did a bucket hat or a big straw one like Bunnings and board shorts.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope not but probably will be if we're still with Classic.
Great time to shake it up with something new.
The new Juniors logo is dead sexy...hopefully we get a kit and merch to give a different feel.
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...rugby-league-unveil-new-logo-for-season-2022/

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Usually mid December they drop the new threads but I hope retailers get stock before or at the beginning of the season not late in the season in qld anyways
Yeah the lady said early December the new merch will drop and it’s similar style to this years.
I asked about them 1/4 zip training jackets because I wanted one, she said she’s worked there for years and has never seen a item in such demand. Hundreds of emails apparently