New jersey leak

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't liked the jerseys since they stopped making them out of cotton. Just can't like these ones that are meant to be tight fitting. I either have to decide on them being comfortable round the chest but long enough to reach almost down to my knees, or being the right length but fitting like a compression bandage.

And the material just doesn't breathe in the summer.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Classic is the biggest issue, why are the jerseys so poor and why did we ever need to change. is it a commission thing??

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I cant stay mad at you, truth be known I was checking out the 2 asses in your name . . . No offense :tearsofjoy:
Well my ass is so nice it had to be mentioned twice lol

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven't liked the jerseys since they stopped making them out of cotton. Just can't like these ones that are meant to be tight fitting. I either have to decide on them being comfortable round the chest but long enough to reach almost down to my knees, or being the right length but fitting like a compression bandage.

And the material just doesn't breathe in the summer.
Spot on.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks unfinished, but if it is the jersey we’ve definitely had worse

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is nowhere near enough blue on the shoulders of the main jersey. Other than that they look better than previous years.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can understand KFC logo being a big red skid mark but that Sydney Tools sponsor block is the shittest ****
It’s their brand though, what are you gonna do?

Every ST shop is a big red building. Laundy and Souris can be more adaptable because Laundy doesn’t trade under that brand and Souris is a charity.

If this is real I think Souris looks letter in just blue than 2022’s purple-ish blue-ish hue.

At the end of the day the club will take the sponsors money (KFC/ST) and the fleas come with the dog, as they did KIA, Mitsubishi Electric, etc.

Reaction score
It’s their brand though, what are you gonna do?

Every ST shop is a big red building. Laundy and Souris can be more adaptable because Laundy doesn’t trade under that brand and Souris is a charity.

If this is real I think Souris looks letter in just blue than 2022’s purple-ish blue-ish hue.

At the end of the day the club will take the sponsors money (KFC/ST) and the fleas come with the dog, as they did KIA, Mitsubishi Electric, etc.
i get the sponsorship / brand thing, but a rectangle inside a triangle is always gonna look awkward, from a purely design aesthetic they could probably try a little bit harder to achieve better integration

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I like them. Leukaemia bit different to the past few years… is the home
Jersey similar to something from the early 80s?