New Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm currently 15 years old, and a huge supporter of Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs since I first started following in 2008. I collect signatures (from retired players regardless of club) and also collect football cards. I also have a very thorough understanding of rugby league and rugby league history for someone of my age.

Thanks

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
welcome Mr Meter but i dont understand why you started following us in 2008, lol was it sympathy?
I just changed my name to 'Delta' coz I didn't read carefully that it said 'username', anyway started following canterbury in 2008, because it was my first year watching rugby league, got into it through 'tazos' those collectibles you get in chip packets. I was 7 years old at the time I first started following canterbury, and it was my first team and will be my only team :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just changed my name to 'Delta' coz I didn't read carefully that it said 'username', anyway started following canterbury in 2008, because it was my first year watching rugby league, got into it through 'tazos' those collectibles you get in chip packets. I was 7 years old at the time I first started following canterbury, and it was my first team and will be my only team :grinning:
Did you change your name to Delta after seeing how fucking hot she was tonight?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
omg dont say the f word to someone so young ffs

actually i like that you started supporting in 2008, thats like the opposite of a bandwagonner

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No. Not that sort of Delta

actually i like that you started supporting in 2008, thats like the opposite of a bandwagonner
To be absolutely completely honest I watched little of the 2008 Season and treated the fact that it was a centenary like nothing. I didn't even know how badly the bulldogs were playing, partially because the matches I watched were all (friday night) and that I didnt have a computer when i was 7. But now, I have grasped 99 percent of concepts of rugby league and I'm making up on what I missed from 2008 as seen in my avatar, cards like those,that one signed by les johns

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Rod mate 15 year olds actually do the "f word" these days ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.