No Source New coach decided guys/clear out to come

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think where you are mistaken is thinking that domination of forwards comes from 1 or 2 good forwards. It doesn't.
You need the whole team rolling forward in attack to create opportunities and space and you need the whole team (forwards and backs) to tackle effectively in defence.

That should bring you back to a level playing field or give you good field position.

The halfback can then win you the game.

What's the key ingredient? The hooker my friend. And we have been held back on this ppdituon for way too long
I don't disagree with you. However my earlier remarks were framed around the effect the possible signing of Adam Reynolds might have had on this season. We have still got our speed bump at hooker.

My memory might be a bit cloudy but I seem to recall when JMK was out injured last year, there were matches in which our go-forward was quite respectable even though we ended up losing anyway - usually because we ran out of juice before our opponents did.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of respect for Baz, when he left if would’ve looked bad if we straight away appointed a coach. But one thing for sure Gus would’ve had something lined up as he would’ve sensed something was not right when he got to the club. Fingers crossed with Gus he finds the missing piece for our club to start building to success again. One things for sure, whoever the new coach will be, they would be crazy not to bounce ideas off with Gus. It’s all for the good of the club.