No Source New coach decided guys/clear out to come

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s been a long time on here everyone… sorry I tend to stay clear from a lot of the negative stuff that gets posted on here…

just an FYI, coach has been decided… from what I’ve been told, and no I don’t know who it is, word is that it’s not anyone surprising, only a select amount of people know…

Also Gould has been working strategically/tirelessly behind the scenes, and there’s a real energy about where he wants our great club positioned in the future… talk of him being selfish and in it for himself etc is just absolute rubbish, there’s no truth to it, he adores the club.

Mood after the Barrett sacking was somber, everyone wanted him to succeed, but the club has pressed forward together, the comradery at board level is very good. asked why club won’t announce new coach… all about timing.

expect big movements very soon, exciting times ahead is what I got told.

anyways, cya!

He posts on twitter how great he is & how busy he is. Thanks for the heads up. We are excited with this secret inside info. lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s been a long time on here everyone… sorry I tend to stay clear from a lot of the negative stuff that gets posted on here…

just an FYI, coach has been decided… from what I’ve been told, and no I don’t know who it is, word is that it’s not anyone surprising, only a select amount of people know…

Also Gould has been working strategically/tirelessly behind the scenes, and there’s a real energy about where he wants our great club positioned in the future… talk of him being selfish and in it for himself etc is just absolute rubbish, there’s no truth to it, he adores the club.

Mood after the Barrett sacking was somber, everyone wanted him to succeed, but the club has pressed forward together, the comradery at board level is very good. asked why club won’t announce new coach… all about timing.

anyways, cya!
All due respect I said this after the roosters game that a coach is a done deal and 10+ players have been tapped on the shoulder.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All due respect I said this after the roosters game that a coach is a done deal and 10+ players have been tapped on the shoulder.
If we haven't signed a coach , it got a lot harder and more competitive now that the warriors and tigers are now in the hunt too

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

anyways, cya!
Exciting times ahead like we thought this year?
Pfft until management pull head out of the asses and get a decent 7 everything is for nothing.
A solid 7 is like a sink plug keeps everything above board afloat.
If you don’t have it everything will go down the drain .
Simple solution yet can’t solve it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Exciting times ahead like we thought this year?
Pfft until management pull head out of the asses and get a decent 7 everything is for nothing.
A solid 7 is like a sink plug keeps everything above board afloat.
If you don’t have it everything will go down the drain .
Simple solution yet can’t solve it
Hastings is the answer, need to make it happen. Like most have stated before, the decision to overlook Reynolds was a major mistake.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sure Gus knows who he wants and has got him just like he said waiting for the timing until there ready to make a few signings cause any player manager would want to know who the coach is. I like the fact that Gus probley has it worked out but just won’t give the fox sports gossip whores a single inch and that pisses them off to no avail it will be Danny wiedler who breaks our story’s

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
......... the decision to overlook Reynolds was a major mistake.
Who says we overlooked Reynolds? We didn't have the money in our cap for this year.

There is always some risk attached to player recruitment. Souths probably know Reynolds better than anyone and they didn't think he had 3 good years left in him. Brisbane were desperate so they took the chance. He looks like a week by week proposition and Souths may yet be proved correct.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Despite the denials and double talk, Gus would have known as soon as T-Baz went - probably before he went - who our new coach is going to be. Gus is the smartest man in league (I mean that - I'm not being sarcastic) and he will appoint a man - or more likely a team - who will get the job done.

Also - almost everyone on here realizes how useless Fittler is. Do you think Gus doesn't know?
Totally agree. Gus has got this. No need for concern.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who says we overlooked Reynolds? We didn't have the money in our cap for this year.

There is always some risk attached to player recruitment. Souths probably know Reynolds better than anyone and they didn't think he had 3 good years left in him. Brisbane were desperate so they took the chance. He looks like a week by week proposition and Souths may yet be proved correct.
IIRC we could of used TPJ money for Reynolds.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
IIRC we could of used TPJ money for Reynolds.
Yeah I saw Gus say we didn't have the money but we bought TPJ and Vaughan after he came on board. I don't think he would of came anyway if we offered the same as the Broncos.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

anyways, cya!
Yes I've heard the same ,coach is signed and sealed, plus a couple exciting signings to follow