No Source New coach decided guys/clear out to come

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s been a long time on here everyone… sorry I tend to stay clear from a lot of the negative stuff that gets posted on here…

just an FYI, coach has been decided… from what I’ve been told, and no I don’t know who it is, word is that it’s not anyone surprising, only a select amount of people know…

Also Gould has been working strategically/tirelessly behind the scenes, and there’s a real energy about where he wants our great club positioned in the future… talk of him being selfish and in it for himself etc is just absolute rubbish, there’s no truth to it, he adores the club.

Mood after the Barrett sacking was somber, everyone wanted him to succeed, but the club has pressed forward together, the comradery at board level is very good. asked why club won’t announce new coach… all about timing.

expect big movements very soon, exciting times ahead is what I got told.

anyways, cya!

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s been a long time on here everyone… sorry I tend to stay clear from a lot of the negative stuff that gets posted on here…

just an FYI, coach has been decided… from what I’ve been told, and no I don’t know who it is, word is that it’s not anyone surprising, only a select amount of people know…

Also Gould has been working strategically/tirelessly behind the scenes, and there’s a real energy about where he wants our great club positioned in the future… talk of him being selfish and in it for himself etc is just absolute rubbish, there’s no truth to it, he adores the club.

Mood after the Barrett sacking was somber, everyone wanted him to succeed, but the club has pressed forward together, the comradery at board level is very good. asked why club won’t announce new coach… all about timing.

anyways, cya!
So you got told coach is decided but didn't get who it is.. WTF stop talking shit

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

anyways, cya!
Gus, who are you tipping this monday? Bulldog or Eel?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent. We are getting a new coach!
That's all I wanted to hear.

Hope the players can breathe easier now and perform at their best and maybe push themselves that little bit harder.

Great stuff.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

anyways, cya!
If it's not anyone surprising that rules out Shitler as he would be a massive (bad) surprise. Hope it's Flanno, Woolf or Ciraldo

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No doubt something is happening that can take the club forward to where we want to be, it's the frustration of a lack of info that's doing my head in.

I'm trying to be patient and I hope that when the news does come it was well worth the wait.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mood after the Barrett sacking was somber, everyone wanted him to succeed, but the club has pressed forward together, the comradery at board level is very good.
what about the comradery with players? whats their mood like?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

anyways, cya!
Is this Scotty from marketing? Do we get to hear the DNA line again when they announce the new coach or will they start with some positive profiling of the coach in the press just before his appointment sprouting his alleged attacking prowess? I got told there were exciting times ahead when they sacked Des, when they appoiinted Pay & when they appointed barrett. The thing is I didn't get told "ahead" was 2030.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

anyways, cya!
Wow what a scoop, I can't believe the dogs are gonna announce a new coach at some stage.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Despite the denials and double talk, Gus would have known as soon as T-Baz went - probably before he went - who our new coach is going to be. Gus is the smartest man in league (I mean that - I'm not being sarcastic) and he will appoint a man - or more likely a team - who will get the job done.

Also - almost everyone on here realizes how useless Fittler is. Do you think Gus doesn't know?