New bulldogs ticket backs coach dean pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mr Invincivble-it seems my reply to this post has disappeared?
Whatever it was you either must not have hit POST REPLY, or it's not submitted correctly (no errors showing server side) as theres no indication of a deleted post in this thread at all (any mod can check and confirm that for you if you don't believe me).

The last post you made before this one was 4:27AM this morning.

upload_2018-1-10_13-12-52.png

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would a rebel ticket win, gget in, and sack a coach before the season has even begun.

Of course they'll support him. If they stated "yep Pays gone if we get in", they'd be lucky to get a single vote.

Kinda dumb article really.

It’s more to say that they won’t be firing people just because they were hired like the old board , which was essentially the situation at Parra , with Anderson under the pump immediately the following season from making grand final as was a Fitzgerald signing

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whatever it was you either must not have hit POST REPLY, or it's not submitted correctly (no errors showing server side) as theres no indication of a deleted post in this thread at all (any mod can check and confirm that for you if you don't believe me).

The last post you made before this one was 4:27AM this morning.

View attachment 4658
No reason not to believe-thanks for clarification.
Cheers

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
t

The wife always wins... poor prick will just be a fill in just like at home :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
Depends what sort of man Chris Anderson is.. he may have Lynne working the Canterbury leagues kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.