News New Bulldogs recruit Josh Addo-Carr’s Oz tag cameo appearance delights NRL fans

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dead set legend, you don't hear this type of stuff, embracing the local community, unscripted.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dead set legend, you don't hear this type of stuff, embracing the local community, unscripted.
Because clubs don't want players doing it. I'll be shocked if we hear of something like this happening again with him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty I'd have been pissed if he copped an injury. But it's a rare positive story involving someone from our club. Not going to say I'm sad that one positive story slipped by the goal keeper.

Tomatoesoup

Waterboy
Reaction score
My team played against his team, bloke is ridiculous fast our quickest bloke (probably the quickest in the whole Homebush comp) he just jogged past didn’t even go into full stride

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Lol, any chance for a shirt off picture must be taken..........

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Love ya Fox. Hasn’t even played a game for us and he’s already the peoples champ lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever loved a Bulldog as much, before they've even put the jersey on, like I do Josh. He's the people's champ man. His attitude and personality are going to be so good for the rest of the guys and us fans.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Heaps of NRL players play tag lol
Yeh luke keary plays touch with his brothers against us a few times as he was a hills bulls junior
Fairly common

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's awesome for NRL fans but what about all the oztag fans who were there to watch their champion players.... Oh wait... nevermind

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love this blokes attitude, genuine bloke with genuine talent. let's trot baby!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My first thought also. How was the condition of the ground there? For all we know it could have been another Brookvale
More chance of getting injured at training than in a park game of touch footy, Fam. Are we supposed to stop players from running in their free time, now? Can't wrap them up in cotton wool. Namaste

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never play in the backyard kids, there could be a spider out there! WTF!

Just keep bringing joy to the locals and fans to the games JAC.