New Bulldogs coach Trent Barret needs to fill three positions on his 2021 roster and Cronulla could have the free agents he needs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would take shaun Johnson without a doubt, only recently this year was leading the amount of try assists.

Aaron Woods would be good too, has been in good firm recently and can play big minutes, new rules suit him
Johnson just ruptured his achilles...wouldn't touch him before seeing how he returns to footy first

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johnson just ruptured his achilles...wouldn't touch him before seeing how he returns to footy first
Best case would be 12 months recovery maybe even 18 months before he could get back his current form.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but he can offload 2nd phase play not many of our forwards can do that, agree we need some big bastards always said it
The problem with woods is he is a powderpuff Teddy.. we need some aggressive forwards to toughen up the pack. That would be a step backwards. He’ll resign with Sharks on less money due to lack of interest on the market at his current price is my tip.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The day these 3 flops are contracted is the day im no longer a dogs fan. Not happening. No way in hell we are going back to square 1 of bringing in shit ***** well past their prime/

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would take shaun Johnson without a doubt, only recently this year was leading the amount of try assists.

Aaron Woods would be good too, has been in good firm recently and can play big minutes, new rules suit him
I'll agree with Johnson on a discount. Woods I only want to see signed up so long as someone films the look on Klemmer's face when he finds out and posts the footage for public consumption

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look I'm not the biggest advocate of only having the nice family guys around. But keep that piece of shit Lodge away from our club. I wouldn't care if he was the greatest player in history

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently Ofengau has been told he can sniff about. He is a guy who really needs to prove himself with his next contract or he might as well give up on his career ambitions. Would we think about him if Bonkos paid part of his way and he came for unders?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently Ofengau has been told he can sniff about. He is a guy who really needs to prove himself with his next contract or he might as well give up on his career ambitions. Would we think about him if Bonkos paid part of his way and he came for unders?
Na

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Going to st Merge with Griffin

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Rudolph but not sure if he has managed to get out of his Warriors contract?