Rumour New Brisbane Team Put Off Till 2024

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
A big part of me doesn't want dolphins to get in. I played my junior footy for dolphins and live in the area. Absolutely madly love the dogs but at the risk of sounding like a traitor it would potentially challenge my loyalty. I hate myself for even thinking it though :( nah screw that... I'm sticking with my doggies..
Co support them

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with having a 2nd team / soft spot.

Any tips for parking when we play there in 2 weeks?
Not really sorry. Ive only ever been to a qcup game since the new grandstand went in. Not sure where they park everyone for bigger crowds. Mind you we might not get one either.. I've always parked in the main car park outside clubhouse.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really sorry. Ive only ever been to a qcup game since the new grandstand went in. Not sure where they park everyone for bigger crowds. Mind you we might not get one either.. I've always parked in the main car park outside clubhouse.
Thanks. Will be interesting to see if anyone shows up.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. Will be interesting to see if anyone shows up.
I'm going to show up with the kids. First game for them. Perfect being so close to home. Hopefully we can get a win or I can afford enough hot chips and lollies to keep the kids interested.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would it be extra revenue though? The reason the AFL always beats the NRL in terms of the broadcasting agreements is the fact it is actually a nationally played and supported game,rather than just popular of the Eastern seaboard. And wouldn't it basically be the same people watching the second team on TV, just supporting a different team. It doesn't actually expand the games territory or viewing audience
Aren't they getting enough revenue from all the fines on players & clubs at the moment?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After the Dog's awful few years, perhaps i should support the new Brisbane team. I;m backing this new bid by the Brisbane Brown Snakes:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A big part of me doesn't want dolphins to get in. I played my junior footy for dolphins and live in the area. Absolutely madly love the dogs but at the risk of sounding like a traitor it would potentially challenge my loyalty. I hate myself for even thinking it though :( nah screw that... I'm sticking with my doggies..
Best they can do is...2nd Team that's it :grinning:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, this will limit Brandon Smiths opportunities to land a hefty contract with another Brisbane team also he cant use them to leverage more $ from us so just sign on the dotted line with the Bulldogs Cheese

P.s Many of you are probably wondering why I have changed my stance in regards to the cheese coming to the Dogs, well his performances of late have been exceptional for the Storm and he has changed my mind about him being a first grade standard dummy half. He has made me a believer with his great performances! All he needed was consistent amount of games as a starting hooker and watching him get those games under his belt I truly agree that he is of first grade standard as a hooker now. Bulldogs1966 you were right mate and I was wrong and I stand corrected.
He changed my mind too pretty quickly after we were linked with him. He has been outstanding for the Storm this season.