Netflix, Stan, Disney+ etc - Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Both are good. There's not much of a difference between them. I'd lean toward Apple TV if you want the Apple TV service later down the line. Go Android if it's cheaper.
I've seen the NVIDIA shield is currently on sale, probably more features than I really need and it's still fairly pricey compared to other android devices. The Amazon fire stick looks good but can I trust a little stick for daily use? Ready to cut Foxtel loose and just use whatever I get as a proper replacement.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's now doing youtube gameplay videos and Instagram model stuff where you ask people for money in a promise that you'll show them a bit of skin. Not sure why she thinks that'll work considering that you can see her doing some pretty crazy stuff for free.
Crazy alright. I watched her swallow 10 loads in one film.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Main shows I'm currently watching:

Disney Plus:
The Mandalorian

Netflix:
The Good Place (Waiting on the new season)

Highly Recommed:

Stan:
Preacher - Bat Shit crazy TV show with supernatural God based themes. If you have a sick sense of humour you'll laugh your arse off. Based on a comic book series written by a bunch of twisted people. And it's now wrapped up so you can binge the whole show. Just ask @ASSASSIN how good it is

Stan doesn't really have much else. Binge this and maybe Ash vs Evil Dead then cancel your subscription

Amazon Prime:
The Boys - Bat Shit crazy superhero TV show that makes Deadpool look like a kids show. Based on a comic book novel by the same creators as Preacher (see above)
The Man in the High Castle - Very interesting show about an alternative version of history where the Nazis and Japanese won WW2. Based on a brilliant novel of the same name
American Gods - Another one based on a graphic novel. About Gods living in America who thrive off people's belief. It gets pretty crazy
Carnival Row - Not for everyone but I really enjoyed it. An interesting story set in an old London style city populated by humans and fairies (the mythical creatures, not a gay pride parade). Tells the story of racism between the two groups
The Expanse - Excellent Scifi
Jack Ryan - Tom Clancy's best

Netflix:
Titans - Another bat shit crazy comic book based story. This one based on the famous Titans (the side kicks of actual superheroes). It gets really dark and brutal
The Good Place - The trailers and the setup make it seem like a chick show but it's not really. Piss funny comedy about a woman who dies and goes to heaven, but heaven made a mistake and let her in even though she's basically pure evil. To tell any more than that would ruin the show. It's an oddly entertaining show
Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency - For the Douglas Adams fans. This perfectly captures the insane writings of Douglas Adams
Brooklyn 99 - Classic comedy
Happy! - It's becoming pretty aparent that I like sadistic, messed up shows. This one is about as twisted as you get but it's really bloody good

There's about 20 other shows but start with those.
Great show.. It’s how Star War was..think Empire Strikes Back..and how it should be.. Top show!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Netflix: Don't fuck with cats - WOW just finished first ep I'm hooked.

Has anyone else started to watch this doco?
Just finished it. Massive plothole went unanswered. The 3rd hand patting the python? If it wasn't Manny, who was it?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished it. Massive plothole went unanswered. The 3rd hand patting the python? If it wasn't Manny, who was it?
Yup agreed.

I ended up looking for that video 1L 1IP and watched it. Fml. I couldn’t go through it all.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm waiting on season 4 of Stranger Things - looking at perhaps October 2020.
As am I..

but this one toneee mentioned sounds like a good watch.!! Don’t fuck with cats..!!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is apple tv worth it? Like the actual box? Or should I look at an android box instead?
Whats an android box?

So I've got this media centre, Android OS. Plugs into your TV and runs off your internet. I can literally stream and watch everything and anything. Netflix, Stan, Disney, Amazon, Foxtel, NBA, ESPN, you name it, its got it, all live US shows and even PPV and movies that are recently released. Basically it pulls every single available streaming link and puts it all together for you in one user interface to watch on your big screen

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whats an android box?

So I've got this media centre, Android OS. Plugs into your TV and runs off your internet. I can literally stream and watch everything and anything. Netflix, Stan, Disney, Amazon, Foxtel, NBA, ESPN, you name it, its got it, all live US shows and even PPV and movies that are recently released. Basically it pulls every single available streaming link and puts it all together for you in one user interface to watch on your big screen
Yh that thing lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
how much did you get it for?
Haven't bought one yet but the Amazon fire stick looks good at like $80, just have to make sure everything I want to use will work on it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven't bought one yet but the Amazon fire stick looks good at like $80, just have to make sure everything I want to use will work on it.
I see. But do you still need a subscription to all those streaming services ie Netflix? Because what I got. I don’t need to pay for anything. All free.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I see. But do you still need a subscription to all those streaming services ie Netflix? Because what I got. I don’t need to pay for anything. All free.
I'll still need a subscription unless i run a certain app on it..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Might have to sub to Netflix. Got some time off now so it could be cool

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Witcher, watched first ep pretty good!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As am I..

but this one toneee mentioned sounds like a good watch.!! Don’t fuck with cats..!!
Yeah I saw it. It has some plot holes, but I won't ruin it for you.