Netflix, Stan, Disney+ etc - Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great so far, but I watched it and thought, "Dammit, now I have to wait!"

Netflix has spoiled me.
Yeah same thoughts here. I waited until the second season of The Mandalorian was out before hooking up to D+ and binge watched it over three days but didn't cancel the subscription afterwards. Have watched a lot of the comic adaptations available on D+.

I recently hooked up to binge tv to watch the latest episodes of fear the walking dead and the walking dead. I'm not patient with shows anymore though and cancelled the binge subscription when fear had the mid season break. I'm just about over the whole walking dead franchise anyway. Just seems to be repeating very similar storylines with different villains. You'd think this far in they shouldn't be stepping from one failure to the next.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah same thoughts here. I waited until the second season of The Mandalorian was out before hooking up to D+ and binge watched it over three days but didn't cancel the subscription afterwards. Have watched a lot of the comic adaptations available on D+.

I recently hooked up to binge tv to watch the latest episodes of fear the walking dead and the walking dead. I'm not patient with shows anymore though and cancelled the binge subscription when fear had the mid season break. I'm just about over the whole walking dead franchise anyway. Just seems to be repeating very similar storylines with different villains. You'd think this far in they shouldn't be stepping from one failure to the next.
Have watched all Walking Dead and Fear Walking Dead and it gives me the shits how repetitive it is. At least Walking Dead is coming to an end. Fear just jumps back and forth. What's his face is evil, then he's good, then he's evil, then he's good, then he's evil. The character progression makes no sense. And they're all like that. All the characters go through an arc, then reset and have to go through the same arc again. It's just lazy writing.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have watched all Walking Dead and Fear Walking Dead and it gives me the shits how repetitive it is. At least Walking Dead is coming to an end. Fear just jumps back and forth. What's his face is evil, then he's good, then he's evil, then he's good, then he's evil. The character progression makes no sense. And they're all like that. All the characters go through an arc, then reset and have to go through the same arc again. It's just lazy writing.
Yep very true. I think it's just a matter of keeping the money coming in without having to develop quality characters anymore. The original series is finally delivering on the teasers from really early on and should get to die a natural death. But as you said FTWD circles back with character progression way too frequently.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Disney is very good with all the movies added in recently, used to be kinda rubbish but decent now

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Stopped watching at season 6 with Negan , great character in the comics tv show meh

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
F*** YES. THE FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES ARE BACK ON THE FLIX. JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS TOO.

ABOUT F****N TIME FFS!!!