Nestle got "woke"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. When young the ice blocks were giant but over the years they shrunk and at the end of it all they didn't even taste the same. That happens a lot though. I am a licorice freak and I used to get as a treat
Choo Choo bars. So excellent and the licorice was thick and not at all chewy...more like an all day sucker...now they are a pale shade of their old selves..
Sadly yes. Do you like chocolate liquorice bullets?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot off the press, or should I say out the oven. And I'm a Baker so take this as factual!!

FB_IMG_1593080007539.jpg

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sadly yes. Do you like chocolate liquorice bullets?
Um yes, but because I have adopted a better eating regime and lost a heap of weight I very rarely indulge and if I do only one or two. . Sweet things tend to make me feel a bit ill actually probably because I have pretty much eliminated sugar other than that naturally occurring.Used lo love an occasional drink but don't even do that either.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Um yes, but because I have adopted a better eating regime and lost a heap of weight I very rarely indulge and if I do only one or two. . Sweet things tend to make me feel a bit ill actually probably because I have pretty much eliminated sugar other than that naturally occurring.Used lo love an occasional drink but don't even do that either.
I'm getting fatter by the minute, I think and I get fat
Probably waking up at midnight and eating a pack of Monte Carlos don't help

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just was going to suggest..as a treat only.. Liquorice Chocolate Bullets from Australian chocolate makers Haig’s.. They have them in Milk and Dark chocolate..they are very very nice. :D

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just was going to suggest..as a treat only.. Liquorice Chocolate Bullets from Australian chocolate makers Haig’s.. They have them in Milk and Dark chocolate..they are very very nice. :D
Dark chocolate is the best option due to the amount of anti oxidants and nutrients (rather than milk chocolate )because it can help lower the risk of heart disease, reduce inflammation and insulin resistance, and improve brain function. Remember the club chocolates they used to have?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dark chocolate is the best option due to the amount of anti oxidants and nutrients (rather than milk chocolate )because it can help lower the risk of heart disease, reduce inflammation and insulin resistance, and improve brain function. Remember the club chocolates they used to have?
Sure do! Now please give yourself a treat..check out Haiges :D

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like white chocolate, does that make me racist?

Also, I love this stuff. Milkybar dessert snack/mousse. So good!!

images.jpeg.jpg

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like white chocolate, does that make me racist?

Also, I love this stuff. Milkybar dessert snack/mousse. So good!!

View attachment 15559
If you are to believe the politically correct factions yes you are....:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:, then I am too because I prefer the dark chocolate.

I don't like those dessert ones I love Greek yoghurt to which I add my own fruit.....I also use the yoghurt in my Beef Stroganoff...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are to believe the politically correct factions yes you are....:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:, then I am too because I prefer the dark chocolate.

I don't like those dessert ones I love Greek yoghurt to which I add my own fruit.....I also use the yoghurt in my Beef Stroganoff...
Of course a female prefers dark chocolate :tonguewink: