No Source Nelson Asofa Solomona

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol, write it on Tk and see it in the media the next week. fucking pathetic.
Reminds me of a while back when various NRL and AFL players thought it was hilarious to feed BS stories to a certain female journo (whom I won't name out of respect, as she has passed away), to see if the stories got a run in the media. They generally always did. This was a regular prank for a number of years.

Now the journos just read the BS in forums and write it up as Gospel. Lazy stuff.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His son Isaac Holland also makes some great predictions. I actually admire their resilience after constantly getting roasted in here.
I'm convinced Issac doesn't read the replies
Dave gives it back which is hilarious

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the storm have an average season with the loss of some seasoned forwards, then it's possible he could be enticed to a club on the up.
Personally though I can't see it happening, but would like it to.
We need to be "on the up" first.

I'm too desensitised to think we'll go well in 2023, after so many seasons of hope and disappointment.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of a while back when various NRL and AFL players thought it was hilarious to feed BS stories to a certain female journo (whom I won't name out of respect, as she has passed away), to see if the stories got a run in the media. They generally always did. This was a regular prank for a number of years.

Now the journos just read the BS in forums and write it up as Gospel. Lazy stuff.
Rebecca Wilson.

Not just footy players. Area boys used to email her random stuff and she posted it. From emails like leb2frqu@hotmail.com

Really bad journalism.