Nelson Asofa Solomona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently cops said it has been happening and they are aware of a gang of black youths just haven’t had any evidence to catch them red handed. They were hoping the ones I hit went to the hospital so they could grab them, but apparently no hospitals had reports of anyone coming in with injuries from being hit by a car. I wasn’t able to generate enough speed when I had it in reverse, and the one I drive back for jumped out the way but I still hit him cause there was damage to my car.
That’s the damage from the one I hit in reverse View attachment 11599
Bags not living in Penrith

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
You didn’t do enough damage I would have done a burn out on the ***** head.
I would have loved to, but my girlfriend was in big shock and screaming and crying. So I had to get her out of there ASAP

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
No one should ever get dog hit. Fucking lowest of low acts. Only chicken shits do it.
Couldnt agree more with your last 2 sentences. If people who coward punch others cop a coward punch themselves from someone then that's just karma and I hope they cop a good belting. Vunivalu has hit a few blokes from behind on the footy field (albeit with not much force) so if it happened to him then stiff shit.
If he does that sort of cowardly crap on the footy field with 20 cameras watching then it could be safe to assume that he's a total **** in everyday life, especially on the piss.
Coward punchers one-and-all deserve their heads caved in, they are scum.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still find it odd that Suli got coward punched yet in the video he's just casually standing around shirtless. Bloke is a loose cannon on the field and will fight someone that looks at him the wrong way lol.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still find it odd that Suli got coward punched yet in the video he's just casually standing around shirtless. Bloke is a loose cannon on the field and will fight someone that looks at him the wrong way lol.

looks like he was strutting his ego around and I'm not surprised he got whacked... Not saying he deserved it by all means but that's what happens at clubs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can’t make shit out of the black and white video

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
First pic Vunivalu's left cheek cut near sunglasses.

Second pic right lip and right cheek....c'mon that's shonky.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...s/news-story/ba0de5affd174090d3b3cad123944781
It's some good work form the Storm to get this narrative out there that the innocent little Storm players were all angels and attacked by a group of pissed bogans then big Nelson came into save the day.

The truth about what happened is no chance of coming out now.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I fully back NAS in this one, he seems like a really good bloke and if some dog coward punched my mate I would be in straight away too. I dunno if that pic is legit (it does not look legit) but the prick deserves whatever he got if the stories are true.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's some good work form the Storm to get this narrative out there that the innocent little Storm players were all angels and attacked by a group of pissed bogans then big Nelson came into save the day.

The truth about what happened is no chance of coming out now.
Maybe some dodgy lawyer will be engaged by the bogan and sue and they'll release his injury photos...he must be totally busted. Strange that he hasn't been hunted down by the media hounds. Normally they'd be chasing this up.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe some dodgy lawyer will be engaged by the bogan and sue and they'll release his injury photos...he must be totally busted. Strange that he hasn't been hunted down by the media hounds. Normally they'd be chasing this up.
Who knows how many shots Nelson actually connected he was swinging like a mad man so there might not be too much damage.

Their doesn't seem to be any police charges coming from it and it happened in Bali it would be a lot harder to track down the other party.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who knows how many shots Nelson actually connected he was swinging like a mad man so there might not be too much damage.

Their doesn't seem to be any police charges coming from it and it happened in Bali it would be a lot harder to track down the other party.
True but for any self respecting ambulance chasing journo, finding this bloke would be gold lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
True but for any self respecting ambulance chasing journo, finding this bloke would be gold lol.
If someone doesn't post it on social media the journos are lost these days

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to sound racist but around 2months ago I was sitting in the car having something to eat with my girlfriend. I was really hungry around 10:30 at night so I just pulled over at a soccer field car park. And all a sudden a car pulled up next to me and five black Africans males jumped out and rushed my car trying to pull my girlfriend out the passenger seat, (lucky she had her seat belt on) and they tried to get into my car. I put the car in reverse and run 2 of them over. I then put it in drive and got away. At this stage I was blinded was rage, so I done a uturn put and it in drive and ran one of them over good and proper. Now the ones that I 1st ran over in reverse was self defence. The one I came back for after I had got away wasn’t self defence. But I went to the police station and told them the exact story, and I told them I understand if they need to charge me but if I had my time over again I’d do the same them again. Police took my statement and said we would not charge you and good on you for what you did, we would have done the same thing in your position, it’s just unfortunate you didn’t do more damage to them.
Kudos man.

Malla

Reaction score
He needs to be rubbed out for a while.

End of the day the league took on a no punch rule and that doesnt mean it stops even when theyre off the field. If they decide to give him a light sentence because he was 'sticking up for a mate' then they can get fucked. Should be rubbed out for 10 weeks a least. Without pay.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs to be rubbed out for a while.

End of the day the league took on a no punch rule and that doesnt mean it stops even when theyre off the field. If they decide to give him a light sentence because he was 'sticking up for a mate' then they can get fucked. Should be rubbed out for 10 weeks a least. Without pay.
Dont think I agree with the 10 weeks - but I think a punishment is definitely in the works here.

Defending him, yes. But there was a point in that video he had an opportunity to stop, and he just went even harder. I think he will be up for a 5 figure fine, and maybe suspended for 2 games (internationals).

Malla

Reaction score
Dont think I agree with the 10 weeks - but I think a punishment is definitely in the works here.

Defending him, yes. But there was a point in that video he had an opportunity to stop, and he just went even harder. I think he will be up for a 5 figure fine, and maybe suspended for 2 games (internationals).
Maybe not 10 weeks but he should be suspended for some time.

I just don't agree with this whole notion that he was sticking up for a mate. Clearly they were off their chop the whole night and we all know this shit happens from time to time even more so in a foreign environment. He could have easily been arrested overseas and this would have been an even bigger issue for him to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.