Need Help Re Fox Sports NRL App on My Phone

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All.

I'm posting here because I don't know who else to ask.

My Fox NRL app is no longer working and every time I try to enter the site it says "We've Retired" & then directs me to visit foxsports.com.au.
Only trouble is I get the same response when going to NRL via this link.

Any help to fix this would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like to know if anyone else has the same issue.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hi All.

I'm posting here because I don't know who else to ask.

My Fox NRL app is no longer working and every time I try to enter the site it says "We've Retired" & then directs me to visit foxsports.com.au.
Only trouble is I get the same response when going to NRL via this link.

Any help to fix this would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like to know if anyone else has the same issue.
Just go to fox sports nrl section and use that for news

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fox Sports has announced it will close all of its apps by the end of November, in an effort to simplify its digital subscriptions services etc

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fox Sports has announced it will close all of its apps by the end of November, in an effort to simplify its digital subscriptions services etc
Yep - and believe it or not, this is all thanks to Disney.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why would Fox need another app for Fox Sports if they have Kayo anyway? Except for free content (have to subscribe to use Kayo). They dont wanna do much free but now. They have to make more money than they pay the NRL, which is a lot.