Need an explanation

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone explain the tension between BNW and The Kennel please?

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
uh oh lol

haztrick. administrator of bnw, former member of the kennel

he is a self serving so-n-so and has used the bulldogs club and players and this forum to make a name for himself (at the expense of others, that is)

the bloke lacks integrity. he should get a job at the DT, put it that way

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
uh oh lol

haztrick. administrator of bnw, former member of the kennel

he is a self serving so-n-so and has used the bulldogs club and players and this forum to make a name for himself (at the expense of others, that is)

the bloke lacks integrity. he should get a job at the DT, put it that way
That hasnt really cleared much up, but thanks anyway.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Many people have tried to emulate the kennel it never works, they always come back!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone PM me the story or something, because im extremely confused. I started foruming on BnW at the start of the year, then they went down for maintenance and i jumped over here for abit. I dont see the problem with each of the forums? please explain!

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was an article on the whole incident if I recall.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you know what it would be under?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haztrick used to be a member here he used to act a bit like Brillis, one of his favourite was "here at mount smart stadium" while he was in his basement at Port Macquarie, he also used to start the most stupid and pathetic threads so naturally people used to troll him.

So eventually and on 2 occasions he ended up dragging our clubs name in the papers in a very bad publicity stunt so he can get his ugly mug in the papers and get some much needed recognition for his pathetic site. The latest stunt was in 2008 after SBW left and Greenburg just took over, the club was going through some tough times so this pile of pig sh1t decided to bring more controversy to the club just that he can get some exposure.

He continues to troll our site for news and publish them in his emag as an "exclusive".

The guy is a parasite of the lowest degree and it should be left at that

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haztrick used to be a member here he used to act a bit like Brillis, one of his favourite was "here at mount smart stadium" while he was in his basement at Port Macquarie, he also used to start the most stupid and pathetic threads so naturally people used to troll him.

So eventually and on 2 occasions he ended up dragging our clubs name in the papers in a very bad publicity stunt so he can get his ugly mug in the papers and get some much needed recognition for his pathetic site. The latest stunt was in 2008 after SBW left and Greenburg just took over, the club was going through some tough times so this pile of pig sh1t decided to bring more controversy to the club just that he can get some exposure.

He continues to troll our site for news and publish them in his emag as an "exclusive".

The guy is a parasite of the lowest degree and it should be left at that
Okay, thank you for clearing that up. You can close the thread now if you wish :grinning:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
ololz at sexual innuendo. Who the **** would sexualise this jahash?

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow...I never thought it was THAT serious...

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Reni called him a Derek lol

Always A Derek.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did Billiris do to get banned this time???

I didn't ban him mate...

but i think it was for starting another stupid thread in bulldogs discussion section which he had been warned about.

G

Gladiator.

LOL! Huztrick.

His website couldn't get a hit if it fell out of a f*cking boat. It is a ghost town over there.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! Huztrick.

His website couldn't get a hit if it fell out of a f*cking boat. It is a ghost town over there.
It's hard to believe that, with all the "exclusives" that he gets and Dimitra being a Mod...

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Top Shelf News was approached by Huztruck to write a weekly collum. We turned him down telling him we are exclusive to the Kennel.