Nathan Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently made his NRL debut with Parra today. Former skipper of our 20's team and won a few NSW cup flags during his time with dogs.

Anyone see how he went? From what I saw of him in the lower grades he was a pretty average player...

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went ok, nothing special. Wont cut it especially with the players around him today

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
What is this flag that he won?

Malla

Reaction score
Honestly, showed signs of a good dummy half. Can only develop into a better dummy half if given time to settle. Very good service, great in defence and made some nice scoots/breaks from dummy half.

You could tell he was pretty tired toward the end of each half though. The kid played full 80 the day before in NSW cup and backed up with another full 80 in first grade. Good effort.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he played well. Should find a way into their 1st grade team imo.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Honestly, showed signs of a good dummy half. Can only develop into a better dummy half if given time to settle. Very good service, great in defence and made some nice scoots/breaks from dummy half.

You could tell he was pretty tired toward the end of each half though. The kid played full 80 the day before in NSW cup and backed up with another full 80 in first grade. Good effort.
he was subbed during the nrl game. Played 65 mins.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
'flags' = premierships
Hating GayFL as I do.... I can't stand it when people refer to the premiership as a "flag",
or say the man of the match was the "best on ground".... grrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Playing for rest of season. Matt Keating gone for season after requiring back surgery.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Has an opportunity to cement a spot for himself next year.

And he will be even more motivated to play against his old club on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.