Other News Source Nathan Peats to the Dogs?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we buy a hooker before the Storm situation is sorted then we deserve to run last next season.
It's most likely that one of Grant or B Smith leaves the storm, long shot is both leave, we need to be positioned to buy one of those blokes.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans are career killers..... Taylor, Proctor, Peachey, Boyd, Cartright, Hurrell, Latu... careers turned to shit after joining the Titans... I'd throw Peats a lifeline and sign him on 350k.....I'm sure he just wants to leave that club and resurrect his career....
We don’t have a much better track record these days to be fair

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Peats is a Pay type signing... Even though we signed Green and Waddell is expect better from Barrett

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Green and Waddell I can understand, Burton and Staines yes please, but Peats or Jack Bird would be disaster signings. We need to stop signing other clubs fucking rejects. Imagine if the Tits sign B.Smith and we end up with fucking Peats.....c'mon Baz, you're better than that.

jouannet

Waterboy
Reaction score
1 year deal at 200k? See if he re finds his form could be a steal we deserve a win after letting all our hookers go in the past

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Peats is so injury prone that he makes Foran look like Iook like an Iron Man. He's also a shadow of his former self whenever he does play and slipped down to the third string hooker at the Titans behind Clark and Rein... No thanks... I doubt he's on the clubs radar anyway.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck no. No more shit hookers. This would of been great 6 years ago.... we have been that long without a Fucking good hooker. Even a decent one ffs. Fix it. Not some **** who can’t make it over rein and Clarke for the titans ffs...

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we buy a hooker before the Storm situation is sorted then we deserve to run last next season.
It's most likely that one of Grant or B Smith leaves the storm, long shot is both leave, we need to be positioned to buy one of those blokes.
I am concerned that C Smith will retire and that both B Smith and Grant will stay at Storm B Smith at least another year. If we wait we could end up with no one...
Though I agree Peats is not the answer, he would be like a more fragile Lichaa. His service out of DH is pretty poor.

Malla

Reaction score
You would take him. I don't know why everyone is against it. Are you all expecting to sign Harry Grant or Jake Friend or something? We aren't going to get that caliber of player.

Peats has finals experience, he's played origin, injuries aside he is a great option, for the right price obviously.

JMK is not a long term option for us. He is more of a utility that can maybe make a career as a bench player and thats it.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping the lack of signing news means we are signing players from top 8 teams and are waiting for each team to be kicked out until we make announcements... Wishful thinking I think...

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At a cut throat price for one year, then yes.

Whatever happens with Cam Smith, I expect both Grant and Brandon Smith to stay.

Grant to either start at hooker or rotate with Cam Smith and Brandon to play Lock which will push Dale to Front Row.

Brandon can easily play a very similar role to Victor Radly at the Roosters. This will give the Storm another ball playing option in the middle of the park. Watch this space (IMO).