Nathan Hindmarsh backs David Klemmer’s potential move to the Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think in Klems heart he will always be a Bulldog but I also think that his heart is set on a change of atmosphere. As David is his own player manager it wouldn't surprise me if he has had talks with Brown concerning a possible switch to Newcastle. After all a footballers time in the game is short.
I agree with you, the players that left are the ones the club wanted to go. Klemmer is not one the club wants to go. Hindmarsh isn’t too smart in fact not smart at all that’s why he fits in with johns. Between the two of them you would be lucky to find a brain the size of a pea.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hindmarsh is the biggest dogs hating fuckwit on the planet.. he hates us and everyone that plays for us, you just have to watch how he try’s to undermine ennis on national tv..
As if anyone would take anything serious not only in relation to us but at all that this **** says.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hindmarsh is the biggest dogs hating fuckwit on the planet.. he hates us and everyone that plays for us, you just have to watch how he try’s to undermine ennis on national tv..
As if anyone would take anything serious not only in relation to us but at all that this **** says.
actually Hindmarsh was a dogs supporter growing up, so I wouldn't say he hates us that much. His dislike for Ennis goes back to their playing days, and honestly you would find a line of players that played against Ennis lining up to take a shot at him hence the grub tag that followed him his whole playing career.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Klemmer wants to go for more money (because he needs to support his young family) and at the same time help us out with the salary cap mess that the old mgt left us in then he should go now BUT he if really does love the club then he would commit to come back after his contract is up with his new club and when our salary cap mess is done and dusted .... but in the end RL is a business so I cannot blame players for leaving as clubs tend to not care when it is the other way around, it is just business!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just another nuffie that must think we still have no cap space despite releasing millions of dollars worth of players for next year already. Hes a troll and poor host

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we want to give Brown a diplomatic reply it should be straight up - "how much for Ponga you merkins?"

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im surprised klemm hasnt requested to go the Sharkies.
They seem to have an unlimited salary cap.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No forward is worth $1m if he wants to go let him go
That’s been the issue behind the former idiotic regime that was Hasler and Dib. You don’t spend marquee money on forwards. Marquee money should go to the halves or key spine positions... we were spending close to a million a season for guys like Woods, Klemmer, Jackson, Eastwood and formerly Graham! And close to a million for a winger in J Moz... it’s insanity

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until there is a cease fire on releasing players we are going to struggle. Still, there is too much uncertainty about who is staying and who is going. It's been going on for a couple years now.

Unless we finalise all of this the playing group will play without desire and passion, who could blame them?

We know the next year or two will be a struggle like this year even with the personnel such as Klemmer, Jackson,Tolman etc etc.
The solution is simple. Sit them all down individually and ask them do you or don't you want to be here? If Klemmer wants to go (which I don't want to see) let him go along with anyone else that wants to do the same. Basically get off the bus if you don't want to be on it because no player is bigger than the club. But to hold the club and fans to ransom is a slap in the face to all so I say please leave because we will support the next bunch of players that want to be on our bus, the bus that has been existing since 1938 and keeps moving forward.

I'll say it again.

GET OFF THE BUS IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE A PART OF THE BULLDOGS.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he is going to get a huge offer from knights an it an set him up financially big time then I would not blame him at this stage for taking the money given the Situation this club is in!!

DO NOT GET ME WRONG.. I love klem as much as most and I would hate to see him leave the club FULL STOP !!

But with all this talk an all this mess it may happen. I’f so it’s going to be a sad day an I will be PISSSED off. However I wish him all the best if he does take the deal make some good cash an maybe come back an finish off his career here once the club has sorted this mess.

But klem we all want you to stay mate.
YOU ARE A TRUE BULLDOG.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Something tells me Hindy is thinking Klem will not win a premiership at the dogs and doesn't want him to cry at night like a lil bitch after being called a LOSER all day.

Never bothered Hindmarsh......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why are we even discussing a fake article with zero sources from a journo who has a strike rate in single digits, and is known by other journos to "make things up".

There is an old addage "ignore it and it will go away".

Lets apply that to this Klemmer thing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Klemmer is not going anywhere.

How this all started was a joke by Brown about "taking Klemmer off our hands" when we started shopping Woods and Mbye around. That's all it was.. A JOKE.

Hooper has taken this a step furthur combining the rumour that Klemmer is owed TPAs that have pulled out, and that's why he is unhappy.

Add in a few vague comments with zero sources and you have an instant clickbait article.

Closing this one up like the other Klemmer discussions, because honestly until something comes out with specific quotes from the Andersons or Klemmer (as claimed in this article), this discussion is nothing more than heresay rubbish.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im surprised klemm hasnt requested to go the Sharkies.
They seem to have an unlimited salary cap.
...and we apparently have no cap either. We cant keep anyone lol

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Stick to what you're good at.
Go pump some pokies Hindy you cock smoker

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Report is in the second post sorry guys.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't blame him if he left. He isn't getting paid his 3rd party payments. He is HEAVILY backended. The club is in shambles.....

If he leaves, with the cap space front load other players backended in 2020. Write next year off and work for a top 8 finish in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.