Official Nathan Brown walks

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has any team that can still theoretically make the 8 with 2 or 3 rounds to go gotten rid of their coach, ever, in history?

It makes about as much sense as a fish on a push bike.
When was Griffin sacked?

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like the time is ripe for Titans to do us a favour and lift against an out of sorts Knights team..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The lunatics are running the asylum in Newcastle. Makes you wonder how much of a disruptive influence Klemmer was here to the team in the midst of all the woods getting punted saga

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how Cogger and Meaney are feeling right now?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Has any team that can still theoretically make the 8 with 2 or 3 rounds to go gotten rid of their coach, ever, in history?

It makes about as much sense as a fish on a push bike.
Penrith last season.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's gotta be said...and I'll take one for the team....

I've been in the camp calling for Pay to go ...but....gee I'm glad our club isn't going through all this kind of crap.

And when it is time for our new coach to take over, I hope it's done with the kind of professionalism and respect worthy of our great club and it's servants.

Next game Pay will probably coach some dumb tactic or forget his bench rotations etc and I'll be ready to bag him as a club supporter but while ever we are seeing good things, I won't be grumbling. Hopefully he keeps learning.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't help but feel a little bit of joy knowing that Brown made sneaky moves to sign a big part of his demise as a coach. I don't know where the saying originated from, but Karma is a bitch.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did Woolf know what was going on?
If not, are Knights effectively saying they don't rate Woolf?
If so, is Woolf effectively saying he doesn't rate Knights?

Or is it a case of Woolf not signed with Moses, thus is not welcome?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The lunatics are running the asylum in Newcastle. Makes you wonder how much of a disruptive influence Klemmer was here to the team in the midst of all the woods getting punted saga
After reading the article and how easily our board let Klemmer go, you have to wonder how much of a negative influence he was in the playing group? The events of tthe last few days just show that Klemmer and his 'boyfriend' Pearce are just a bunch of spoiled kids with inflated egos.