Nasheed in charge. how things would be handled.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Alot of forum members have called for myself to step into a coaching or management position. There is little doubt i know my stuff.

So i thought i could speak directly to the fans here, just us,. and have a bit of a truth and honesty session mixed with a Q and A. Just us around a campfire really.

A few things i would do if i was the coach.

Recruitment:
This is very important. Nothings happening without the right player and atm we have it wrong.

The first thing i will do is do something that should have been sorted last week. The Cotric contract.

Right now we are playing the tighter than teenage thai pussy game and trying to not pay overs for premium talent and offer non monetary desires like playing centre.
i can easily sort this out.

I will upgrade his contract offer from 1.8 mil over 3 years (600k,600k,600k) to a 1.9 mil offer of (700k,600k,600k). It is unlikely we will be filling caps next year and hit all our recruitment goals so we can afford overs for a season. Think of it as a sign on bonus. Young dumb men like Nick are short sighted and would jump at that offer. Fixed! took me 1 minute.

I will then scour the earth for a hooker. I'll watch the Harry grant thang play out but i would also be keeping a really close eye on Daryl Clark from england. The brst in the biz over there and as quick as Cook. With the salaries being slashed over there there may be an opportunity to get he ass tempted for 700k a year.

Speaking of England, Imma be all up the ol' dart. This is where you find talent, not random islands in fiji, and atm theres no footy, half of them are dying of Corona, and with the salary situation at knifepoint we should be up in there.

id give a big contract to walmsley to be the enforcer. The only one that rivals Thommo. We now have outr pack sorted. I'll then resign key playas like holland and Elliott and way we go.

Gameplay:
Id essentially replace hard working potato pellett players with aggressive hard running line benders and get rid of little snots like Wakeman.
RFM HAS to move into the prop position and 'run hard and fast'. Pay wasnt wrong in that thought, he just didnt have him in the middle where he is effective

We are still missing a gun FB but thats the price I had to pay to realise my recruitment mission.

my 2021 team thereby:

1 Meaney
2 Smith
3 Hoppa
4 Cotric
5 DWZ
6 Averillo
7 Foran/green
8 Walmsley
9 Clark
10 Thompson
11 Jackson
12 CHN
13 Elliott
14 Holland
15 RFM
16 Ogden
17 Napa

Strategy:
Now i have my team in plae the strategy is bash up the middler with support. Holes punched and flying little men in the middle to caopiutalise. Theter will be aggression from the poms and Ennis style niggle. itll all be about FTW and Bankwest or Belmore will be indoctrinated by siege mentality, fans and players alike.

AMA- Ask me anything? Nasheed.
Can't take anything you write serious UNTIL you change your display pic.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Alot of forum members have called for myself to step into a coaching or management position. There is little doubt i know my stuff.

So i thought i could speak directly to the fans here, just us,. and have a bit of a truth and honesty session mixed with a Q and A. Just us around a campfire really.

Recruitment:
This is very important. Nothings happening without the right player and atm we have it wrong.

The first thing i will do is do something that should have been sorted last week. The Cotric contract.

Right now we are playing the tighter than teenage thai pussy game and trying to not pay overs for premium talent and offer non monetary desires like playing centre.

I will upgrade his contract offer from 1.8 mil over 3 years (600k,600k,600k) to a 1.9 mil offer of (700k,600k,600k). It is unlikely we will be filling caps next year and hit all our recruitment goals so we can afford overs for a season. Think of it as a sign on bonus. Young dumb men like Nick are short sighted and would jump at that offer. Fixed! took me 1 minute.

I will then scour the earth for a hooker. I'll watch the Harry grant thang play out but i would also be keeping a really close eye on Daryl Clark from england. The brst in the biz over there and as quick as Cook. With the salaries being slashed over there there may be an opportunity to get he ass tempted for 700k a year.

Speaking of England, Imma be all up the ol' dart. This is where you find talent, not random islands in fiji, and atm theres no footy, half of them are dying of Corona, and with the salary situation at knifepoint we should be up in there.

id give a big contract to walmsley to be the enforcer. The only one that rivals Thommo. We now have outr pack sorted. I'll then resign key playas like holland and Elliott and way we go.

Gameplay:
Id essentially replace hard working potato pellett players with aggressive hard running line benders and get rid of little snots like Wakeman.
RFM HAS to move into the prop position and 'run hard and fast'. Pay wasnt wrong in that thought, he just didnt have him in the middle where he is effective

We are still missing a gun FB but thats the price I had to pay to realise my recruitment mission.

my 2021 team thereby:

1 Meaney
2 Smith
3 Hoppa
4 Cotric
5 DWZ
6 Averillo
7 Foran/green
8 Walmsley
9 Clark
10 Thompson
11 Jackson
12 CHN
13 Elliott
14 Holland
15 RFM
16 Ogden
17 Napa

Strategy:
Now i have my team in plae the strategy is bash up the middler with support. Holes punched and flying little men in the middle to caopiutalise. Theter will be aggression from the poms and Ennis style niggle. itll all be about FTW and Bankwest or Belmore will be indoctrinated by siege mentality, fans and players alike.

Holland bahahahahaah

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Recruitment:

Gameplay:

my 2021 team thereby:

1 Meaney
2 Smith
3 Hoppa
4 Cotric
5 DWZ
6 Averillo
7 Foran/green
8 Walmsley
9 Clark
10 Thompson
11 Jackson
12 CHN
13 Elliott
14 Holland
15 RFM
16 Ogden
17 Napa

Strategy:
Now i have my team in place the strategy is bash up the middle with support yo. Holes punched and flying little men in the middle to capitalise. There will be Straight out aggression from the poms and Ennis style niggle. itll all be about FTW and Bankwest or Belmore will be indoctrinated by siege mentality, fans and players alike.

I’ve a question, can you just fuck off and stop posting your piece of shit threads!
#banthiscunt

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Alot of forum members have called for myself to step into a coaching or management position. There is little doubt i know my stuff
I stopped reading there...

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You made it sound simple Nasheed. You are wasted and should be running the place.

Hold on auto correct stuffed that up.

You are fcking simple Hashweed . You must be wasted.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coach Naspeed,
Good post. I like the Walmsley/Clark/ Cotric combo. But I think we still need a more creative fullback. What is your solution? Also, what are you real thoughts with Averilo at 5/8? Is he a ball player? Your halves depth is thin.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll give you credit mate for your passion.
At least you're always thinking.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Coach Naspeed,
Good post. I like the Walmsley/Clark/ Cotric combo. But I think we still need a more creative fullback. What is your solution? Also, what are you real thoughts with Averilo at 5/8? Is he a ball player? Your halves depth is thin.
Fullback is serious business but there's nothing on the market and something has to give next season as I've bumped up my offer to Cotric and splashed at the Poms.
It would allow Meaney the chance to develop his game as he has actual potential to be a half of gamer if handled right. He doesn't make mistakes. He just has to learn to be in the right spot at the right time and use his speed.
Averillo by my understanding is a ball runner. I want to see if he can compliment the experienced Foran or Green (I'm deciding later in the season who I'm going for).
I strongly strongly considered Averillo in the 1 and I am flexible if Meaney fails. In which case I'll let Lewis and Wakeman fight over the final spot.

This team is my round 1 lineup but I'm flexible. I'm banking on averillo or nick coming good at 1.

ultimately I want support play from them the way Barba and Silva used to do effectively and we have missed under the last two coaches.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll give you credit mate for your passion.
At least you're always thinking.
Thankyou for your kind words. It is true that I'm smart and always strategising and seeing things others don't seem too.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Recruitment:

Gameplay:

my 2021 team thereby:

1 Meaney
2 Smith
3 Hoppa
4 Cotric
5 DWZ
6 Averillo
7 Foran/green
8 Walmsley
9 Clark
10 Thompson
11 Jackson
12 CHN
13 Elliott
14 Holland
15 RFM
16 Ogden
17 Napa

Strategy:
Now i have my team in place the strategy is bash up the middle with support yo. Holes punched and flying little men in the middle to capitalise. There will be Straight out aggression from the poms and Ennis style niggle. itll all be about FTW and Bankwest or Belmore will be indoctrinated by siege mentality, fans and players alike.

you forgot the most importantly

assitant coaches and support staff

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
you forgot the most importantly

assitant coaches and support staff
I did too.

This is where I want to mix things up and go with both proven and new. The support staff is very important.

I want Cronk as a skills coach. He has a brilliant mind as many have said. New to the game as a coach and can help our players.

defence coach I'm happy to go with whoever we have now. We can tackle. Goood not to shock the system completely.

Attack coach I will want someone like Sheens. I want to play an expansive football game the way he did with tigers. No settlers anywhere, nothing in the 4th. I want to be unpredictable and attack from all sides and not relieve pressure. Like we are 2 behind with two tackle left in the game this is how I want to being the madness. Intensity in attack. Let our opponents not have much time to figure us out and regroup.

I also want a team of fitness os he's to get us fitter. We will need it in our bigger pack I've put together.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should be looking at some youth and experience recruitment-wise for 2021 and using the rest of 2020 as a trial run.

Youth targets:
Billy Walters
Jai Field
Tristan Sailor
Lachlan Lam
Xavier Coates
Herbie Farnworth
Tom Dearden
Hamiso Fidow
Francis Molo
Matt Ikavulu
Moeaki Fotuaika
Tana Boyd
Stephen Crighton
Matt Burton
James Clifford
Royce Hunt

Experienced targets:
Jake Friend
Cameron Smith
James Tamou
Jesse Bromwich
Blake Green
Jackson Hastings
Nick Cotric
Joseph Tapine
Joel Thompson
Curtis Sironen
Dylan Walker
Brian Kelly
Kevin Proctor
Tyrone Peachey

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Recruitment:

Gameplay:

my 2021 team thereby:

1 Meaney
2 Smith
3 Hoppa
4 Cotric
5 DWZ
6 Averillo
7 Foran/green
8 Walmsley
9 Clark
10 Thompson
11 Jackson
12 CHN
13 Elliott
14 Holland
15 RFM
16 Ogden
17 Napa

Strategy:

Nah. You've covered it all. Except, dumb blokes have savvy agents.