NASCAR - Noose found hanging in black drivers garage

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...y/news-story/2c9fcd5e3836f753ac5f4af76d878143

NASCAR has revealed a noose was found in African-American driver Bubba Wallace’s garage stall at Talladega Superspeedway.

On Monday, NASCAR released a statement confirming they had launched an immediate investigation into the “heinous act”. Wallace is the only full-time Black driver in NASCAR’s elite Cup series.

“Late this afternoon, NASCAR was made aware that a noose was found in the garage stall of the 43 team. We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act,” NASCAR said in a statement.

“We have launched an immediate investigation, and will do everything we can to identify the person(s) responsible and eliminate them from the sport.”

Wallace responded to the “despicable act” on Twitter. Although he was “incredibly saddened” by the incident, he refused to be deterred by the act of racism.

I was going to put this in the Riots thread as it was about racism, but that thread seems to have disappeared?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...y/news-story/2c9fcd5e3836f753ac5f4af76d878143

NASCAR has revealed a noose was found in African-American driver Bubba Wallace’s garage stall at Talladega Superspeedway.

On Monday, NASCAR released a statement confirming they had launched an immediate investigation into the “heinous act”. Wallace is the only full-time Black driver in NASCAR’s elite Cup series.

“Late this afternoon, NASCAR was made aware that a noose was found in the garage stall of the 43 team. We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act,” NASCAR said in a statement.

“We have launched an immediate investigation, and will do everything we can to identify the person(s) responsible and eliminate them from the sport.”

Wallace responded to the “despicable act” on Twitter. Although he was “incredibly saddened” by the incident, he refused to be deterred by the act of racism.

I was going to put this in the Riots thread as it was about racism, but that thread seems to have disappeared?
Thread was deleted unfortunately.

As for this, it's quite a low act for whichever idiot did it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't believe in 2020 there are people who even hate black people for being black, its a bloody skin color for fucksake, nothing to do with the person they are.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't believe in 2020 there are people who even hate black people for being black, its a bloody skin color for fucksake, nothing to do with the person they are.
Oversimplification.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Could this noose be from Bubba himself wanting to end it all? And it was found so he's like 'awww not me'

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NASCAR is redneck AF.
Correct, not a black mans backyard
I’m not surprised this happed in NASCAR, all cousin shaggin, trailer park living, catfish eating rednecks

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
NASCAR shouldn't be quick to involve themselves

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You shouldn’t be so quick to say awful things to seek attention.... but here we are.
Have you not seen and learnt from all the other times people rush to judge before the truth comes out?
like the kid suing CNN

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Have you not seen and learnt from all the other times people rush to judge before the truth comes out?
like the kid suing CNN
To suggest he may have put it up himself without any evidence to suggest it is reprehensible.... and you can not seriously try snd tell me you believe it is a possibility. If he were having suicidal thoughts he certainly wouldn’t make a show of it by putting up a noose n a nascar garage.

Grow up Nasheed. You’re funny when you troll about unimportant things like football, but nobody in their right minds would be
Amused by this.... nor would they consider it a genuine possibility.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is because he said that all confederate flags should be removed from nascar events

people who fly those flags and who did this would love to return to slavery system

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
To suggest he may have put it up himself without any evidence to suggest it is reprehensible.... and you can not seriously try snd tell me you believe it is a possibility. If he were having suicidal thoughts he certainly wouldn’t make a show of it by putting up a noose n a nascar garage.

Grow up Nasheed. You’re funny when you troll about unimportant things like football, but nobody in their right minds would be
Amused by this.... nor would they consider it a genuine possibility.
But it has happened many times, that we know of.
These 3 scenario's.
- Its a genuine noose.
- It was orchestrated by Bubba for attention and sympathy -jussie Smollet situation.
-It was orchestrated by a BLM sympathise to damage NASCAR.
-A random fan wants to be racist.
-Some joke.

'Racist' people don't exist as hick stereotypes like the movie. This smells different and has JM prints all over it. It feels like someone trying to pretend to be someone they interpret as racist. Its like when Jussie told us Trump hat wearing people were calling him a nice guy and hitting him. Thats what a liberal thinks a racist is. Its not what a real racist is. Racists don't even like trump.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And we have seen the phony hate crime tactic a million times, so why wouldn't I think its the case now?
I would bet 20 bucks on it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And we have seen the phony hate crime tactic a million times, so why wouldn't I think its the case now?
I would bet 20 bucks on it.
you have seen it one time, don't get crazy

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
nope. I've been hearing about them since I was in high school, and have developed a sense for seeing them.
It used to be popular with Jews to garner sympathy when they were In the news for Palestine stuff. Popular deflection is to say 'we are victims too'.
Then I noticed a lot of Muslims did it, especially around early Trump tenure that were proven false. SJWs seemed to encourage it.
Jussie Smollet was just a good high profile one that's been found out, they are common.
Just like girls who say they were assaulted when not.
This article points out how common the phone hate crime is.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2950146002

Everyone's rallying around this Bubba dude so clearly the tactic is working, fake hate crime or not. There's every incentive to play the victim.
Habe you noticed it's jusy so happens to have happened now? During BLM protests? What a coincidence?