Napa

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get him to play the kids in sg ball so he looks good, then offload this soft dud ! Then again, they might sho him up. We are fukd either way !

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please David don't get our hopes & happiness up so high only for the one thing we have dreamed about for so long to come crashing down. :sob: :sob: :sob:

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing of value we can get out of off loading Napa is a lesson.
Never give a departing player's money to another and make him be something he isn't.
Napa was never going to be Klemmer.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's best performance was infront of the camera off the footy field. He never recovered.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's best performance was infront of the camera off the footy field. He never recovered.
Give credit where it's due. He was good in that performance and so was the supporting actress. :grinning:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would get excited about finally moving on from this fraud, but the source is Dave Holland. Enough said..
Even if we pay him to leave I think we'd benefit.

Clearly he doesn't want to be here. Clearly he's not going to have his contract extended. Shit. Even if we don't get another prop in his place we'd be better off!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if we pay him to leave I think we'd benefit.

Clearly he doesn't want to be here. Clearly he's not going to have his contract extended. Shit. Even if we don't get another prop in his place we'd be better off!
Totally agree the way he is playing would depress all his team mates, it may be possible to convince another club that he is playing badly because he just wants to go, I remember his game against the Broncos it wasn't great but much better than his usual rubbish, which might indicate that he wanted to impress the Broncos.