Napa

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well if know one is going to give credit to Napa I would .
Thought he played extremely well and I think he ran 187meters with 10 hit ups and scored a try.
Totally agree he was the whipping boy last week but he lead from front and his second stint was better with neat offload and barnstormer try

The usual suspects that get hated on here played well Hoppa and Foran

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Totally agree he was the whipping boy last week but he lead from front and his second stint was better with neat offload and barnstormer try

Well said bro.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well if know one is going to give credit to Napa I would .
Thought he played extremely well and I think he ran 187meters with 10 hit ups and scored a try.
Agree mate, I said it in another Thread. Went downhill when he went off. He needs help up front, fan of Tolman but we really need someone that runs off the back fence. Still a spot for Tolman.
Foran also had a good game, hope he keeps improving.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep, I agree.
I have always backed Hoppa as he is so consistent and always provides effort for us.
Most people hammered Foran last week but he was doing what he could with zero go forward from our team and took it up again yesterday.
Napa is trying his hardest I think out there, needs some others to go with him.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Agree there, Hoppa done nothing wrong at all but still think we should blood Meaney, throw Hoppa in the Centres.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Agree mate, I said it in another Thread. Went downhill when he went off. He needs help up front, fan of Tolman but we really need someone that runs off the back fence. Still a spot for Tolman.
Foran also had a good game, hope he keeps improving.
Who do we have in the forwards that would be aggressive? Napa needs a partner.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I won't completely write him off but where is the mongrel he had at the roosters?

I understand he is a bench prop becoming a starting prop.

He is the only pay recruit where he has potential, the rest are rubbish and aren't demanding either to stay in FG or challenge for it.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who do we have in the forwards that would be aggressive? Napa needs a partner.
Not sure mate, there lies the problem and is what we need. We dont have someone that busts the line. I dont watch alot of Reserve grade but doesnt sound like we have anyone there eother. ToOmaga sounded promising but is injured. Ogden, Tualau??
Throw the bank at Pengai Jnr for next year, who know but we need something/someone lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yep, I agree.
I have always backed Hoppa as he is so consistent and always provides effort for us.
Most people hammered Foran last week but he was doing what he could with zero go forward from our team and took it up again yesterday.
Napa is trying his hardest I think out there, needs some others to go with him.
Foran should lead the team not Lewis.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I won't completely write him off but where is the mongrel he had at the roosters?

I understand he is a bench prop becoming a starting prop.

He is the only pay recruit where he has potential, the rest are rubbish and aren't demanding either to stay in FG or challenge for it.
I rate CHN mate.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not sure mate, there lies the problem and is what we need. We dont have someone that busts the line. I dont watch alot of Reserve grade but doesnt sound like we have anyone there eother. ToOmaga sounded promising but is injured. Ogden, Tualau??
Throw the bank at Pengai Jnr for next year, who know but we need something/someone lol
Pengai jnr would be a great signing.
But yeah we need a big bopper for now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Foran should lead the team not Lewis.
Based off last year, LL played better without Foran.

BUT

They need time on the field together. Plus we have bigger problems than our halves pairing.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Based on Penrith, or the 2 games he has had with us?
Just dont think he's being used right. I'd like to see him inside Smith from the start. Runs some good lines when we are on the front foot, this is just few and far between. Good D.
Meaney, Smith, CHN, Hoppa & Okunbur for mine. Height, better D and some speed.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Based off last year, LL played better without Foran.

BUT

They need time on the field together. Plus we have bigger problems than our halves pairing.
Yeah true if we can fix our backs and some forwards we will be competitive.