Napa should never play again

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's so shit we can't shop him around unless we're contributing for his full contract... I'd let him go for Burton under those conditions if Panthers were that dumb to take him.
If there's enough money then yeah it's getting to the point where he is just a liability most of the time. Bloody hell if he gets injured, he is a 100% waste of space for the club.

Maybe it's what he wants?

Just can't keep wasting a bench spot on the bludger :grinning:

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
no no no, it was only a few weeks before that we were in the top 4 and won 7 out of our last 8 games, then perrett was retired by the club and we collapsed

so hoppa was trying to do what was best for the club by refusing to play sunday and get perrett back into the team, perrett was a meterage and quick play the ball machine and was like a life support system to our team
Fucking true perret scored a try also

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problem is we have no forwards in top 30 that other aggression,strong defence or back fence runner. We are in trouble until we can find some possible next year. Pay didn’t improve the side and Des played well Des ball. Manly are starting to head that way. We need to start a pack rebuild. We have some good ones coming through but there not ready yet. I’d be looking what props and hooker available. The back line with Flanno and Burton. Give schoup a start. Leave Allan with fox on one wing we should be ok. But our pack is full of talkers not players

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to set our sights on the best emerging prop, similar to when we signed O'Meley. We should go hard for Hass or Paulo.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa, DWZ, Hoppa for starters, there’s good $$$
We could land Staggs, a prop and a hooker for a little over that.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately when players are off contract next season they have 2 options. One is to try their heart out and show what they have so they get re-signed. The other is players who know they won’t cut it just become a passenger for the rest of the season. I think a few boys will end up like that and may even open the door for a couple of mid season transfers if they can land multi year deals elsewhere. Let’s be real. Some of these guys need to be replaced before we are top 8 material

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a fan of Napa once upon a time but I’ve got to agree...he has been the biggest disappointment and is the most overpaid flop in the NRL. At the moment he’s just not offering anything...we’d be better of throwing Lewis on the bench

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was a fan of Napa once upon a time but I’ve got to agree...he has been the biggest disappointment and is the most overpaid flop in the NRL. At the moment he’s just not offering anything...we’d be better of throwing Lewis on the bench
Earns more than a brain surgeon :grinning:

Reactions: ATT

Chooky4Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
And to think, he played Origin only a couple of years ago. I loved it when they were saying that Hethrington was pacing the sideline before his second stint. It took him three sets before he go the ball.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the game live from the stadium he walked off limping it looked like quite obviously.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah great the Klemmer replacement.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who? He went missing or didn’t play .!!