Napa should be dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah Welch is a good call Fifita is overrated for mine but he’d still be a shitload better than Tolman on the fourth
That Fifita from the Groncos is a beast.

Shits all over that dumbass Haas.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree there's a lot to whinge about of late.. but ffs don't just whinge for the sake of it.. his stats suggest he had a good game, most tackles he made had intent and 177m is good numbers.. his last stint was not good and seemed tired. Remember we lost 2 forwards in the 2nd half..
It's more so the sloppy attempts at shots that broke up our defensive line and put us on the back foot, the dumb penalty, the stupid error, the slow as fuck play the balls that stopped all momentum. He's meant to be a rep player with loads of experience, he's won Premierships and Origins, he's on good coin...these things shouldn't be happening as consistently as they do with him.

GirthGorilla

Waterboy
Reaction score
He had a Big game, doesn’t normally play that many minutes
177 metres
41 tackles
21 runs
I know he dropped that ball, but not bad
He'll have a good game nx wk then they will come out n say I put my hand up blah blah haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't care about Napa's stats tonight. Good on him for churning out the minutes when called upon but his runs were just as bad in the first twenty as they were by the end so it wasnt just fatigue. Napa has been below par for most of the season.

His constant lazy missed tackles and surrendering at first contact and in the tackle which leads to slow play the balls are just constant momentum killers. Never mind the dumb errors and getting in the way too much just like Tolman...

Napa is a horrible signing that will eat up another 550-600k or more for two more years which is a deal that no other club will want to touch.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You’re all morons!!!

He ran for 171m and played for 78mins.... what he did was a huge effort and should be applauded!!! Those calling for him to be sacked should be sacked from this forum!!!

We lost tolman sue and then Chris Smith, Napa was out on his feet by the 78th and had to be subbed by our only sub licha..... smh
Eye test is more important then stats, otherwise Woods would of been picked for origin last year over Campbell-Gillard...
If you like stats so much why not post the 8 miss tackles, 2 errors - 1 leading to a try when we would of been 100% home if we completed the set, 1 penalty - which gave the Knights a 8 point lead and 2 errors?
He is lazy and a flop, I can't stand watching him. I don't appreciate his style and he's past his best days.

Everyone hates on Elliott yet he was far more impressive then Napa today and doesn't get a thread and barely a mention anywhere. Lichaa's another one.

Just another thing on Napa, he shouldn't be playing big minutes, so I guess it's fair to be giving him a pat on the back for that, but reality is, he's a 30 minute bench player, if he can get the impact back in his game. When that should be your role and you're getting paid 650k a year, it's just frustrating to see as a fan.

Last edited:

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Knights players were trying to avoid Napa all game even big Klemmer changed his direction couple of times when he saw Napa coming to him.
Let's just enjoy the win Go Dogs

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he did his job, but dont think he is starting prop, but we paid overs to get him and thats why is doing what he is doing, not used to slogging out so many minutes. I dont blame the guy for making errors, you have to be having a go to make them in the first place. We all knew what we were getting, just have suck it up. Still he played better thsn klemmer! Or any of the 3 other state of origin props.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Knights players were trying to avoid Napa all game even big Klemmer changed his direction couple of times when he saw Napa coming to him.
Let's just enjoy the win Go Dogs
"Avoid him" lol. More like stepping by him and running into the space

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You blokes need to stop smoking endones...he wasn’t bad at all look at his stats (and don’t tell me there not important)...he dropped the ball...banish him to hell for It!..Deadset you guys lose more and more credibility every time you put your finger to the keyboard...just clueless.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa should be shot for that error at the end

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I call him a lazy turd but I did notice how extremely disappointed he was to concede that try towards the end of the game. I’ll give him a tick for caring a little.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
He doesnt look fit, seems to have many niggling injuries . I think we all expect him to be our forward leader especially replacing klemmer. His stats were good last night but lacked the impact of a big run, a tackle bust or big hits which we won't get with his bad record and pays wrestle tactics.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa tried hard but is doing well for a brain Dead qlder...he has been so average all year but how good was Hair Bear...smoked it every time he touched the ball and had Knights avoiding him all night

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Geez get off the bandwagon ladies lol.
Enjoy the win. He played big
Minutes last night and if not for that stupid dropped ball went alright.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez get off the bandwagon ladies lol.
Enjoy the win. He played big
Minutes last night and if not for that stupid dropped ball went alright.
I put it down to fatigue, after playing a lot of minutes.

Go Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.