Napa should be dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
He was actually good. Try understanding the game before you comment
He was average, which is better than he has been all season.

His stats were better than usual because he was literally forced to stay on the field to cover for injuries to Sue and Tolman.

If he isn't dropped to reggies he at least needs to be a bench player. As I said, he's missed the second most amount of tackles of any other Bulldogs player and he offers about the same in attack as Tolman.

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
Again... different type of players... you want him to have an attacking type of impact with the ball... AGAIN HE IS NOT KLEMMER/FIFITA TYPE PLAYER

can’t spell it out any clearer
"David Klemmer’s reported move from the Bulldogs to the Knights is very close to being announced.

It is just a matter of when and it could be the next couple of days.

The reason for the delay in the Knights signing Klemmer is down to the Bulldogs’ desire to have a ready made replacement to not anger their fans."

https://www.news.com.au/sport/break...r/news-story/e22471daeb9eb5714454abf039ba5a32

Fact: Napa has always been referred to as one of the Roosters' enforcers.
Fact: The Napa coup was a deliberate attempt to replace Klemmer to quell the fanbase. If the club didn't want a like-for-like why did we fall over ourselves to throw $2 million at Napa when we've got (correction, had) Ogden, RFM, Toomaga, Tualau, Fualalo etc who could all become 'enforcers' over time.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"David Klemmer’s reported move from the Bulldogs to the Knights is very close to being announced.

The reason for the delay in the Knights signing Klemmer is down to the Bulldogs’ desire to have a ready made replacement to not anger their fans."

https://www.news.com.au/sport/break...r/news-story/e22471daeb9eb5714454abf039ba5a32

Fact: The Napa coup was a deliberate attempt to replace Klemmer to quell the fanbase. If the club didn't want a like-for-like why did we fall over ourselves to throw $2 million at Napa when we've got (correction, had) Ogden, RFM, Toomaga, Tualau, Fualalo etc who could all become 'enforcers' over time.
Really don't like the guy do you?

I don't mind what Naps offers. On his day he could do a job on any team and yesterday as the only real prop we had he managed.

Your underestimating what the guy offers on field. He can ball play without throwing hospital balls, he hits it up and his missed tackles don't really prove too much damage considering he still slows the attacker down where they get tackled anyway. CHN probably has the most missed tackles but the majority are rush up bumps and hits that slow opponents down to a stop ( stats don't mean shit ).

And yeah just watching Napa dropping the ball again, you see all his team mates run up to him in support. To me that's an acknowledgement of respect for a guy that the boys look up to on field. Says a lot.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahahahahahaahshahahahshsh

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a dumb excuse!
Dumb excuse???? There’s a reason why fullbacks are always at top of metres made.... it’s because there running in free space for at least 10-15m off a kick return..... same as the big body wingers.... idiot,

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The experts on here want to drop Napa because he dropped the ball and let a try in. I know its not ideal, but tell me a player who has never dropped the ball.
I wait for a lot of responses.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The experts on here want to drop Napa because he dropped the ball and let a try in. I know its not ideal, but tell me a player who has never dropped the ball.
I wouldn't drop him, but I think he's a bench player and would be used best from that position playing about 30 minutes a game. Last night was one of his better games even tho I'd still only rate him a 6/10. If you take into account the whole season I think the backlash is warranted. When you're getting paid 650k/year and are meant to be a big signing for the club you're going to be criticised.

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
Those who want him dropped have watched him all season. I rate Ogden higher. I rate RFM higher. I rate Toomaga higher.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those who want him dropped have watched him all season. I rate Ogden higher. I rate RFM higher. I rate Toomaga higher.
This is coming from a bloke with a picture of josh Reynolds as his DP, sit down and let the adults talk

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is coming from a bloke with a picture of josh Reynolds as his DP, sit down and let the adults talk
* Defends Napa because he finally put in some effort at the halfway point of the season and only because Sue and Tolman were gone but then criticises Josh Reynolds.

Reynolds was nowhere near one of the Bulldogs greatest players but I never saw him give any less than 100%. The same cannot be said about Big Papi.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
* Defends Napa because he finally put in some effort at the halfway point of the season and only because Sue and Tolman were gone but then criticises Josh Reynolds.

Reynolds was nowhere near one of the Bulldogs greatest players but I never saw him give any less than 100%. The same cannot be said about Big Papi.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH ok man sit down

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get the feeling that napa doesn’t give a shit about the club and still loves his roosters,that pathetic knock on that could of cost us the game when everybody else was digging deep was shithouse

Status
Not open for further replies.