Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No I said judge him based on his games, not one game. Has he been injured the whole season?
Apparently he has been injured for years then lol... This is what he has done in recent seasons, has a couple of good games and the rest are average as shit. Recklessly shoots out of the line and misses tackles and on occasion makes a big collision and then you hear about how he is apparently a great defender.

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
Drop him for who? And yeah he played big minutes cause we needed him too and it was a good thing he could do it. Some errors at the end masked a solid effort for a guy carrying injuries. We know he’s not a metre eater or big minute player but fuck your a bit harsh if you don’t think he put a big effort in last night.... carrying injuries and playing extra minutes... SMH...
Again, I acknowledge that playing big minutes when two other forwards are injured is a good effort but there was literally no choice. What do you think he was going to do? Just walk off the field without being given his sub?

For a long time I’ve thought that Tolman is no longer at the standard required for NRL but he plays big minutes every single week and he gets decent stats week in week out without the miles of missed and ineffective tackles, errors, poor reads, penalties etc.

Napa is well past his best. He’s sloppy and incapable of coming up with the big plays required of a strike forward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Again, I acknowledge that playing big minutes when two other forwards are injured is a good effort but there was literally no choice. What do you think he was going to do? Just walk off the field without being given his sub?

For a long time I’ve thought that Tolman is no longer at the standard required for NRL but he plays big minutes every single week and he gets decent stats week in week out without the miles of missed and ineffective tackles, errors, poor reads, penalties etc.

Napa is well past his best. He’s sloppy and incapable of coming up with the big plays required of a strike forward.
We didn't miss Tolman in the slightest lol.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ should teach Napa how to run straight and hard. Actually DWZ should just teach the entire forward pack.
Forwards don’t get run ups of kick returns the way fullbacks do, that’s just stupid

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That’s just fucken dumb obviously there’s no choice.... no forward plays close to 80mins week in week out unless they need too, and a lot of forwards would be worse for wear... Napa did what leaders do and stepped up when needed too, I saw no forward on that field putting their hand up besides Napa...

And your wording that Napa is a strike forward is just as dumb, Napa is not a strike forward, taumololo is a strike forward, Jake trbojevic is a strike forward, Andrew Fifita is a strike forward... Napa is a better forward then David Klemmer, soon everyone will be eating their words when Napa gets the right front row partner alongside him, not some piece of shit like tolman

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

That’s a ridiculous comment of course he’s not going to walk off the field without a sub it was more the fact he never gave up right to the end he was still carting the ball up and trying to help us get the win. Hate threads like this bagging our players out when they are digging deep in a tough time. He’s not the answer to lead the forward pack that much is obvious but hopefully we can get more from him going forward and make some good signings around him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Came on here after that great win to say the exact same thing. He was fucking rubbish along with Chris Smith but at least smith made a few effective tackles
8 mistakes...same as Napa. Bring back Ofa. Pelican Pay can't see it...crazy coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s just fucken dumb obviously there’s no choice.... no forward plays close to 80mins week in week out unless they need too, and a lot of forwards would be worse for wear... Napa did what leaders do and stepped up when needed too, I saw no forward on that field putting their hand up besides Napa...

And your wording that Napa is a strike forward is just as dumb, Napa is not a strike forward, taumololo is a strike forward, Jake trbojevic is a strike forward, Andrew Fifita is a strike forward... Napa is a better forward then David Klemmer, soon everyone will be eating their words when Napa gets the right front row partner alongside him, not some piece of shit like tolman
Too many drugs for the day, time to have a break.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You blokes need to stop smoking endones...he wasn’t bad at all look at his stats (and don’t tell me there not important)...he dropped the ball...banish him to hell for It!..Deadset you guys lose more and more credibility every time you put your finger to the keyboard...just clueless.
What kind of junkie fuck smokes Endone?

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
napa is shit send him packing to the roorters we have plenty of players that could do a better job than him, also would put some money back in the cap, #sendnapapacking lol

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank goodness that I can block people on here, who knows what nabsolutely is saying... he’s prob still cut that kris Keating doesn’t play for us anymore...

Too many dopes in here gonna have to block a few more people on here to keep me sane

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score

No forward plays 80mins week in week out?

Jackson, RFM and Tolman all manage 60-80mins. Alex Glenn, Jayden Su'a and Matt Gillett all play 60-80. Ryan James, Kevin Proctor and Jai Arrow all play 60-80. Joel Thompson and Jake Trbojovic play 70-80. Bromwich and Finucane play 60-80. Klemmer and Fitzgibbon play 60-80. Adam Blair and Tohu Harris play 80. Taumololo, Hess and Cooper all play 60-80. Fisher Harris plays 60-70. Burgess plays 80. Frizelle and Sims play 60-80.

Napa is indeed touted as a strike forward. He was brought in as a like-for-like to replace our previous strike forward Klemmer.

I watched some Dogs of War the other day when we had O'Meley, Mason, Asotasi and co. Fuck me dead who in our team plays with anywhere near the same Bulldog strike mentality these days? Adam Elliot tries but the bloke is rocks and diamonds.. Same goes for RFM. I reckon Toomaga has it in him but last night he was a bit deer-in-the-headlights.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No forward plays 80mins week in week out?

Jackson, RFM and Tolman all manage 60-80mins. Alex Glenn, Jayden Su'a and Matt Gillett all play 60-80. Ryan James, Kevin Proctor and Jai Arrow all play 60-80. Joel Thompson and Jake Trbojovic play 70-80. Bromwich and Finucane play 60-80. Klemmer and Fitzgibbon play 60-80. Adam Blair and Tohu Harris play 80. Taumololo, Hess and Cooper all play 60-80. Fisher Harris plays 60-70. Burgess plays 80. Frizelle and Sims play 60-80.

Napa is indeed touted as a strike forward. He was brought in as a like-for-like to replace our previous strike forward Klemmer.

I watched some Dogs of War the other day when we had O'Meley, Mason, Asotasi and co. Fuck me dead who in our team plays with anywhere near the same Bulldog strike mentality these days? Adam Elliot tries but the bloke is rocks and diamonds.. Same goes for RFM. I reckon Toomaga has it in him but last night he was a bit deer-in-the-headlights.
Omg Napa and Klemmer are two completely different forwards, those who think it’s like for like are just as silly... Klemmer is a meter eater, he punches through the middle... Napa ain’t that type of forward, if anything he needs a Klemmer type forward to partner him to get the best out of him..

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
Omg Napa and Klemmer are two completely different forwards, those who think it’s like for like are just as silly... Klemmer is a meter eater, he punches through the middle... Napa ain’t that type of forward, if anything he needs a Klemmer type forward to partner him to get the best out of him..
LOL still on the 'Napa isn't a strike forward' train of thought.

Who is this bloke then?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL still on the 'Napa isn't a strike forward' train of thought.

Who is this bloke then?

Again... different type of players... you want him to have an attacking type of impact with the ball... AGAIN HE IS NOT KLEMMER/FIFITA TYPE PLAYER

can’t spell it out any clearer

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No he shouldn't. His stats are as good as any forward on most weekends. Sure he made some crucial errors but if you look at some of his runs, he got some momentum going for us. I'd say he just needs to work on his fitness because those errors where fatigue related.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He was actually good. Try understanding the game before you comment

Status
Not open for further replies.