Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Coaching is structure and observable game plan. The playing group has bonded together and I think that’s under the leadership of Jackson, Hoppa, DWZ and to an extent, Tolman.

I don’t believe for a minute that any of the players dislike or disrespect Pay. But coaching is much more than just being liked or having players want to try.
Nup, im all for a fair go. You just cant say Pay has everything to do with it when we lose, but he has nothing to do with it when we win. Its wrong

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
61 minutes for 177m .. 41 tackles 8 missed (he's not used to those minutes, metres or tackles).
Elliott same minutes and 180m ..

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had a Big game, doesn’t normally play that many minutes
177 metres
41 tackles
21 runs
I know he dropped that ball, but not bad
I was at the game and thought he showed some grit tonight. You could hear it at the ground when he was putting hits on in defence but didn’t seem too damaging with the ball. Your comment says it all about his effort.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many mins he play? Got through a fair bit of work and considering he was the only real prop we had tonight and we come away with the win you are bloody harsh critics.

Yeah he lumbered around a bit and made a few costly mistakes but definitely not wroth dropping.
After taking a few breaths now the games over, he played about as well as can be expected, with him being a lumbering hit man that doesn’t normally play big minutes.

Perhaps in future don’t have him take a run out of defence that close to the line, in case his ham hands let him down again.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Ogden back in the side

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After taking a few breaths now the games over, he played about as well as can be expected, with him being a lumbering hit man that doesn’t normally play big minutes.

Perhaps in future don’t have him take a run out of defence that close to the line, in case his ham hands let him down again.
Gotta give the guy credit for putting his hand up for that run. That has to be one of the toughest runs in the game.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I just don't agree he's a big minute player. Should be 15 minutes of everything he has each half from the bench.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta give the guy credit for putting his hand up for that run. That has to be one of the toughest runs in the game.
Yeah this can easily be over looked sometimes. A tackle one hit up starting in your in goal is tough especially at that time in the game. It was unfortunate what happened but we survived.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Ogden back in the side
Was just thinking about our pack when Stimpson comes in...

We will have a very balanced pack for once.

Tolman
9?
Napa
CHN
Stimpson
Jacko

Ogden
RT
Elliot
JMK

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah this can easily be over looked sometimes. A tackle one hit up starting in your in goal is tough especially at that time in the game. It was unfortunate what happened but we survived.
Yeah and not to mention his ball playing during the game through the middle, he and Elliot really threatened when we had nothing at one stage.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gritty win by the dogs tonight. Every player gave 100% except Napa who was sloppy and useless.

Dogs’ last two wins don’t appear to come off the back of good coaching, just determination.

But if Napa is in the first grade side next week I’ll be pretty annoyed. The guy’s a deadset paperweight.
When interviewed in the sheds, he made out that it was a nothing event. Disrespect for his teammates.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re all morons!!!

He ran for 171m and played for 78mins.... what he did was a huge effort and should be applauded!!! Those calling for him to be sacked should be sacked from this forum!!!

We lost tolman sue and then Chris Smith, Napa was out on his feet by the 78th and had to be subbed by our only sub licha..... smh

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He put his hand up and took the run, that’s all that matters

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was just thinking about our pack when Stimpson comes in...

We will have a very balanced pack for once.

Tolman
9?
Napa
CHN
Stimpson
Jacko

Ogden
RT
Elliot
JMK
Yeah agree mate I am really looking forward to stimpson in the side CHN was great tonight but he’s got to get more consistency week to week but he’ll get there if we can pick up a decent hooker and a Flegler or Fifita type young bloke off the bench with Ogden happy days for mine

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re all morons!!!

He ran for 171m and played for 78mins.... what he did was a huge effort and should be applauded!!! Those calling for him to be sacked should be sacked from this forum!!!

We lost tolman sue and then Chris Smith, Napa was out on his feet by the 78th and had to be subbed by our only sub licha..... smh[/QUOTE100% agree

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah agree mate I am really looking forward to stimpson in the side CHN was great tonight but he’s got to get more consistency week to week but he’ll get there if we can pick up a decent hooker and a Flegler or Fifita type young bloke off the bench with Ogden happy days for mine
Flegler or a Welch for Tolman would be nice.

Think we have to wait for 2021 bfore we start throwing names like Fafita around.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Flegler or a Welch for Tolman would be nice.

Think we have to wait for 2021 bfore we start throwing names like Fafita around.
Yeah Welch is a good call Fifita is overrated for mine but he’d still be a shitload better than Tolman on the fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.