News Napa ready for Eels battle

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing Papi going after blokes in the trials has got me excited about what's coming this season
I was at the port trial every time he was defending you could here him wack them in defense I was 3rd row in the grand stand I can now understand how he won the hardest hitter in the nrl for a few years. The sound something you wouldn't here if you where watching on TV or at another stadium he was our best in that trial another thing most wouldn't relise is how much he was talking and yelling at the young guys telling them where to be hopefully he has a real big season with the stress of last year put behind him and he can lead from the front

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was at the port trial every time he was defending you could here him wack them in defense I was 3rd row in the grand stand I can now understand how he won the hardest hitter in the nrl for a few years. The sound something you wouldn't here if you where watching on TV or at another stadium he was our best in that trial another thing most wouldn't relise is how much he was talking and yelling at the young guys telling them where to be hopefully he has a real big season with the stress of last year put behind him and he can lead from the front

damn now I am even more excited. I was a big fan of Napa even before he came to us, his effort against the Burgess brothers won me over.. he might of struggled with the longer minutes last year but nobody can deny that he always put in, but judging by the trials it would appear that the motor is stronger going into the new season which is great

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need Ogden to play, Napa can't go it alone... Going to have to have a heavy middle third rotation... If I was Pay I'd be going with
8. Napa
10. To'Omaga
11. Jackson
12. Stimson
13. Tolman (he's still a middle but a floater of sorts only here for the shit defensive work)
14. Elliot (sub with Tolman limited minutes only at ass end of each half)
15. Mariner (sub with Napa regularly)
16. Britt (sub with Stimson or Tolman pending how the games going, could need an offload in the middle)
17. Ogden (sub with Renouf regularly)

Winning the opening exchange and following up with a constant heavy rotation of the front rowers is crucial so we don't allow players like RCG and Brown to get swollen heads and play like animals

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweet and needs to be, as do they ALL. we need this win, they better all put massive effort in, no way if's or buts about it. After the crap news we need a good win..!!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love you Dylan Napa, the perfect reply to all the crap that’s happened over the last 3-4 days.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is he back to Roosters form?
similar but a little more controlled, ie not trying to literally take the heads off of the opponents. His game with the ball has been impressive though and he looks to have a lot more in the tank than what we saw last year.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
An absolute fairy taking us for a ride with his salary.
Dropped by round 10 if he shows no improvement