NAPA & HETHRINGTON

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree 100%!
Only thing that may prompt better performance is he is in his last year of contract(according to others on this site)
21 is his contract year so we will see what he got, because otherwise his 3 year contract with us might be his last.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t expect and we won’t get much out of Napa next year.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay tried to turn Napa into a high minute forward, which is a role he's proven to be not capable of.
It'll be interesting to see if TB pushes him back to that 30-40 minute impact / aggression forward in conjunction with Hetherington, he may provide some positive impact on team performance.
That's only if the other middle forwards like Thompson, Elliott, Jackson, Atoni and Ogden can account for the other minutes in the middle.
Napa would certainly be more comfortable and able in that role.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barrett WILL get NAPA to fire, Motivate him, Get him to run hard, tackle hard bring back his controlled aggression.

Alongside him our new recruit HETHRINGTON - WE would have one
heck of a starting front row.

HETHRINGTON will be good for Napa (They will feed of each other and get very hungry). One deadly forward pack. This will set the foundation for FLANO and our backs.

All i am trying to say give NAPA a chance. I am confident he wiĺl deliver under the coaching of BARRETT and the rest of a very exciting coaching staff.

MIKE Z
I would move Napa to the bench,

Thompson has to be starting in the front row!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally napa isn’t a protected species,fmd it was disgraceful what pay let him get away with

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barrett WILL get NAPA to fire, Motivate him, Get him to run hard, tackle hard bring back his controlled aggression.

Alongside him our new recruit HETHRINGTON - WE would have one
heck of a starting front row.

HETHRINGTON will be good for Napa (They will feed of each other and get very hungry). One deadly forward pack. This will set the foundation for FLANO and our backs.

All i am trying to say give NAPA a chance. I am confident he wiĺl deliver under the coaching of BARRETT and the rest of a very exciting coaching staff.

MIKE Z
Do you honestly think that Napa and Hetherington will start ahead of Ogden and Thomson????? No chance.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree 100%!
Only thing that may prompt better performance is he is in his last year of contract(according to others on this site)
Bro this is one of those times I wish a player shuts me up, I think Lewis will improve before the ginger cat.... and Lewis is rubbish lol

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hethrington will fire under TBAZ, let’s just hope Napa improves and plays less mins, be interesting.. but 2021 will be a good year.!!