Opinion Name And Shame Our Worst By Players That Have Played In The Blue & White

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have to say Trex. He never played to the best of his ability.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor needs to be here, him, Katoa, Waddell, Stimson, Napa, Woods, just to name a few, some of the worst players ive ever seen

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enough. You guys are grown men, quit acting so childish. Can't you see that we're meant to be a family consisting of a strong brotherhood here? Now I'm not going to say kiss and makeup (because we're men) but just shake hands and move on.
Kiss kiss hug, all tongue in cheek. Seriously though Josh Reynolds being branded one of our worst is far fetched. Played origin in a winning series during a QLD dynasty against one of the best lineups ever.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be busy uppercutting myself for the next 7 days. If you're also into self harming might I suggest going on YouTube and watching the Kris Keating highlights package.
All tongue in cheek mate. KK I can understand where you are coming from completely. I can’t agree with you saying Josh Reynolds being our worst . He wasn’t a superstar but he did a lot of good things for us.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All tongue in cheek mate. KK I can understand where you are coming from completely. I can’t agree with you saying Josh Reynolds being our worst . He wasn’t a superstar but he did a lot of good things for us.
All good mate me too, I thought Reynolds was okay but not great, but certainly didn't have him in our worst list as he still did plenty of good things.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Como Dog, Why are you laughing at my post about Josh Reynolds? you obviously didn't check out the You Tube link that I attached to that last post, maybe you should check it out and you can tell me if you still think that Josh Reynolds was our worst player.
I laughed because you said he was one of our greatest. As mentioned in other posts I didn't consider him as one of our worst or even close to that, he was okay but a greatest he was certainly not.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I laughed because you said he was one of our greatest. As mentioned in other posts I didn't consider him as one of our worst or even close to that, he was okay but a greatest he was certainly not.
I’m with you now, I thought you meant he was one of the worst, but I agree definitely not one of the greats. I will say a bit of a cult hero in his era but not one of the greats.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
moses mybe played one season at multiple positions basically did nothing at all then in off season there were articles of him wanting 1 million a season and that he was future QLD captain and the footy show saying he speaks so well whatever that means?!? not the shittest player in history but most strangely overrated political BS ive seen , they should hide that hideous shit especially from the kids who just watch the scoreboard

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who was that ?
That was Graham, he was basically our organising half in that team in 2012. It did become an ongoing problem though as Graham continued to keep trying to play as a half in the following seasons and kept calling for the ball.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m with you now, I thought you meant he was one of the worst, but I agree definitely not one of the greats. I will say a bit of a cult hero in his era but not one of the greats.
In hindsight probably should have commented rather than laughing.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is only one answer… I’ve never seen someone as bad as sione katoa