Nadia Stamp's Muscular Thighs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, that thing is fucking scary. My first reaction to seeing that would to put an El Masri kick to its head lol
Hey ... I wasn't the one who chose it to be my first aid partner *glances at @Wahesh*

Blame Southy for that ... he first drew that thing to my attention.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hey ... I wasn't the one who chose it to be my first aid partner *glances at @Wahesh*

Blame Southy for that ... he first drew that thing to my attention.
Yeah but she was cute. That... creature in the video is what happens when the devil himself tries to look like a sexy midget.

(PS - while she was short, the chick at first aid training was taller than that dwarf).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but she was cute. That... creature in the video is what happens when the devil himself tries to look like a sexy midget.

(PS - while she was short, the chick at first aid training was taller than that dwarf).
I did find another video on Youtube of a midget stripper, but it was nowhere as good.

They always look like the michelin man to me!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I did find another video on Youtube of a midget stripper, but it was nowhere as good.

They always look like the michelin man to me!
Anything to do with midgets and banging is just... wrong. Did you ever watch Swift & Shift Couriers? In that show there was a horny dwarf named David. FMD the things that little shit did on that show were wrong on so many levels.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anything to do with midgets and banging is just... wrong. Did you ever watch Swift & Shift Couriers? In that show there was a horny dwarf named David. FMD the things that little shit did on that show were wrong on so many levels.
Can't say I did... mainly because I just cannot stand anything with Paul Fenech in it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Can't say I did... mainly because I just cannot stand anything with Paul Fenech in it.
I can't stand him either... I watch it mainly because it has @ASSASSIN's cousin Ashur Shimon was in it. You've probably seen him at Bulldogs games if you've gone to any over the years.

FMD funniest bloke ever... I pissed myself laughing at his scenes lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can't stand him either... I watch it mainly because it has @ASSASSIN's cousin Ashur Shimon was in it. You've probably seen him at Bulldogs games if you've gone to any over the years.

FMD funniest bloke ever... I pissed myself laughing at his scenes lol.

I think it was the year after I terminated my membership. That Rob Shehadie guy is also on my "highly irritating list".

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think it was the year after I terminated my membership. That Rob Shehadie guy is also on my "highly irritating list".
I don't mind Rob, but his best acting was in his Fat Pizza days lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sarah Gorden who plays for the Chicago Red Stars...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Dude thick thys be good but that leg looks like any polly player in the nrl ,and those thys usually have a cock attached to them that's not my go

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How come I get dragged into scum threads like this?

Anyway, I wouldn't touch it (if she was pregnant though hmm...)