Naden signs with Tigers

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blew first half try...defenxe led to tries.. then sent off.. Not here to bag Trent but he did sign him for us..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ball hog of the greatest degree and won't pass even if a try in the offing. Saw nothing different from him at the Tigers to what he was doing with us...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The amount of excitement his signing generated was ridiculous. He was a long way down the selection list at Penrith and we were happy to have him as a first choice centre. Desperation signing by tbags.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The amount of excitement his signing generated was ridiculous. He was a long way down the selection list at Penrith and we were happy to have him as a first choice centre. Desperation signing by tbags.
So many of our fans just don't have a clue and pretty much think any player is an upgrade on what we have. The talk around Naden was hilarious, i remember so many people being convinced that him and JAC was going to be some dynamic edge combo and people were trying to clown me because i said he was barely a centre and hardly a walk up start in the side. Naden is a good athlete and could be a good footballer but his attitude absolutely stinks, literally refuses to pass a ball when at centre and then sooks when he's moved to the wing because of it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which ones weren't?

Apart from Burto but i;d say that was more Laundy than anything...

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ball hog of the greatest degree and won't pass even if a try in the offing. Saw nothing different from him at the Tigers to what he was doing with us...
Bro happens at juniour develepment, all the kids hog the ball to get noticed, there parents even tell them to not pass the ball on the field

Reactions: CMP

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadan gave us an insight to future jobs when he used Jake as a shovel yesterday. Dogs may have got worst player recruitment of the year award but we also got best flush of the year award.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First tigers player sent off in 20years too. Making history haha

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So lucky to of let him go poor discipline in every aspect of his game