Naden signs with Tigers

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused. Was he liked or not by the players?

Reports say he wasn't liked by the team BUT he is equally related to Addo-Carr and came across with many Penrith teammates - was he not likes by Burton TPJ and Hetherington?

Was the special incident his last 2 games dropping ball most of the game lol?

Also I can guarantee Flanagan, Burns, Okunbor, Schoupp who all played next to him are the guys who got sick of his inability to play good footy. Made them look terrible.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not on here with the media scumbags who lurk on here like a pervert lurks around public toilets.
What’s the difference if he has gone now anyway, if he had fucked the team by doing something the media should know anyway and out the prick

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can you boys elaborate on this at all?
Baz wanted to sign Naden, board had concerns but supported what the coach wanted. Baz assured them that he was a good lad. I don’t know specific details other than being told that by someone directly within the club that “he was a very, very bad egg”. Was also told that Dufty and Vaughan aren’t too far behind him.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Baz wanted to sign Naden, board had concerns but supported what the coach wanted. Baz assured them that he was a good lad. I don’t know specific details other than being told that by someone directly within the club that “he was a very, very bad egg”. Was also told that Dufty and Vaughan aren’t too far behind him.
Apparently he had the talent to reach the heights but chose to be a dumb fuck instead.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not on here with the media scumbags who lurk on here like a pervert lurks around public toilets.
Some of them are literally perverts in public toilets. Didn’t mason savage one of them for being in a room full of naked footballers without an invitation?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naden vs Okunbor.
5 tries each if they hang on to the ball.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apparently the other players didnt like him

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused. Was he liked or not by the players?

Reports say he wasn't liked by the team BUT he is equally related to Addo-Carr and came across with many Penrith teammates - was he not likes by Burton TPJ and Hetherington?

Was the special incident his last 2 games dropping ball most of the game lol?

Also I can guarantee Flanagan, Burns, Okunbor, Schoupp who all played next to him are the guys who got sick of his inability to play good footy. Made them look terrible.
Lolololol only that makes knoconbur look bad is knockonbur

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't read all the posts, but I hope we aren't contributing to the Tigers any part of Naden's salary.
read somewhere that Dogs will contribute $150k per season for next two years? anyone confirm?