Not open for further replies.
B

Ben Godberts

total hack haha
i work with poores gf she said he is talking to about 10 clubs

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id rather we re-sign Daniel Conn and Roy Asotasi.. i have a feeling Roy and Conn will stay.. come on boys stay please

Esp conn.. he is a ****ing animal!

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
poore is alright and so is villasanti. wouldnt mind them 2 if roy and nate go..

A

atomic_crimson

out of the younger players i think conn is a priority... as for roy and nate... i dunno guess if at least one stays tis all good

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Bah! Villasanti is no kind of replacement for Nate & Roy!....I don't want him!!!

Would still be nice if we still signed another centre tho...Millard would do there. McKinnon would also be a good signing - but unless Patten leaves, we don't need him.

I am SOOOOO sick of the bloody (Wh)orr(e) brothers and their greedy management style! The NRL won;t even register them as official player agents they're that dodgy!....Just wish there was some wayfor the NRL to bar them completely forom being in the business...B#stards.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Jay Cee said:
Id rather we re-sign Daniel Conn and Roy Asotasi.. i have a feeling Roy and Conn will stay.. come on boys stay please

Esp conn.. he is a ****ing animal!
if he's an animal then why the F@#* isnt he in first grade.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If it came down to keeping the rock or the forehead, Id keep the rock!

Forehead wants 250K a season...........kiss imac you will be getting that or even deserve that from us!

A

atomic_crimson

MR MONARO said:

Forehead wants 250K a season...........kiss imac you will be getting that or even deserve that from us!

rock wants 400k i heard

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I think its going to be hard to retain these both, but we can't lose our other promising forwars like Conn, McIllwain, Morrin & so on.

Conn would probbaly be in first grade if he hadnt been injured for the first 13 weeks of the season, hopefully the club makes him an offer as he will probably snare a bench spot next season if he is still here.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
rock wants 400k i heard
Pfff! If that's the case, then he can sing for his supper elsewhere!

Any NRL club that can afford to pay Roy 400k is either A. Certifiably mental - B. cheating the cap or C. South Sydney LOL!

Should be ESL for sure for Roy-Boy!

A

atomic_crimson

Dog-E said:
Pfff! If that's the case, then he can sing for his supper elsewhere!

Any NRL club that can afford to pay Roy 400k is either A. Certifiably mental - B. cheating the cap or C. South Sydney LOL!

Should be ESL for sure for Roy-Boy!

i also heard Souths are going to offer him about 420k... but these are just rumblings... nothing from any sources etc.... souths are stupid if they do!!!! they want thier current members to take paycuts aswell!!! word is if roy signs they won't chase anyone else... stupid on thier part because they need some halves!

D

DoggyStylz

Hmm.....Danny Weirdlers ears must be burning, cant wait to hear his report on the footy show, coz this guy has his "finger on the pulse of NRL" :stroke:

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Why do we need Roy & Nate when we have Sizzler waiting in the wings ? :grinning:

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
MR MONARO said:

but he has a huuuuge forehead, he deserves it man, haram :D

Bashman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
S.B.W_Jnr said:
from 3.36 million to 4 million thats 640 thousand dollars to spend on,
before they signed any players this yr bulldogs would of had aprox 1 million dollars to spend thats if they didnt re-signed anyone .. i wonder how much bulldogs have left to spend.

patten: aprox getting paid $150 000, my estimation he would re-sign on $200 000 contract

Tonga was on aprox $200 000 contract, my estimate of his new contract is 270 000

Reni Maitua was on aprox $50 000 no jokes, my estimate resigned on a $250 000 contract

others rest most prob would be on a $30 000 to $80 000 the max who are off contract
Unfortunately it is not as clear cut as this. Most elite players would have it built into their contracts that if the Salary Cap Rises, then their salaries rise by the same percentage.

So a player like Mason who is on $400K would have his salary increased to $475K.

It's not that easy to retain players as you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.