My visit to the Team Store tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
A beauty!!

First - got myself a limited edition Premiers jersey - #162 of 2004! It's SWEEEEEEEET as!! :D

Then - took 2 photoshop montages I did of Adam Perry and Willie Mason to get signed - that will form part of a massive Grand Final commemorative framed piece I am working on - did one for each of the 18 players (17 GF squad + Price) and am working on getting them all signed before I use them in the finished product - and Willie & Nuggget LOVED 'em!!...Said I had to take the finished piece back for them to see once it was done - AND Willie said "Hey, if u want to make me one as well - I'll BUY it off you!...whereupon my wife piped up quick as a flash (THAT'S my girl!!! :D) - "Hey - if you re-sign with us he'll GIVE you one! :D " He laughed & said "Well I'd better sign up then!" with a big grin....Yeah, that's right - you BETTER buddy!!!!!!...Because I will! :p

Then when he'd signed it, I decided to be a bit cheeky...I took it back off him, and I looked at it, and said "Eh??...What's this??...CRAIG FITZGIBBON!??!?!...What the!??!?...." and Perry and Willie absolutely P1$$ED themselves laughing!!!!! Heheheheh!.... ;)

Now onto matters a bit more serious - Perry reckons he can be back in 4 weeks, and Willie says his injury is progressing really well, and he should be back ahead of the original schedule of Round 20 - Geez, I sure hope so!!!

COME ON U DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!....Losing tomorrow night is just NOT an option!

Oh, and for those that like a punt - Perry says to tip the Dogs by 40 tomorrow night! Nice one mate!...Nice 1! :D

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Sounds good :D I like your wife already, lol. Can you possibly post the oix you made? Im curious to see them :D

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
*Doggiez Angel* said:
:( me hates Melbourne even morer now.....grrrr
I told you to move up here :grinning: And i wasnt the only one who told you to move either ;) lol.

D

Danish

I went to the doggies store tonight to buy my tix.................. in my roosters jumper :D

The little old lady there was grunting and snorting at having to serve me. When she asked me where i wanted to sit, and pointed to seats near the army, or the roosters fans, i said jokingly;

"I think i'll sit near the roosters fans. I dont think i want to sit near the army!"

She replies, completely spitefully and seriously;

"I'm sure they wouldnt want the likes of you sitting near them!"

Good stuff :p

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Danish said:
I went to the doggies store tonight to buy my tix.................. in my roosters jumper :D

The little old lady there was grunting and snorting at having to serve me. When she asked me where i wanted to sit, and pointed to seats near the army, or the roosters fans, i said jokingly;

"I think i'll sit near the roosters fans. I dont think i want to sit near the army!"

She replies, completely spitefully and seriously;

"I'm sure they wouldnt want the likes of you sitting near them!"

Good stuff :p
Yer lucky...if Big Willie hadn't already secretly signed with your club for a bazillion dollars a season + gas money - he'd have SQUASHED u like a bug!!!!

:p

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
*Doggiez Angel* said:
damn those are awesome dude
Thanks! :D

I can't WAIT till I've got em all signed and can put the thing together!!

Dunno how I'm gonna get Thurston & Price's signed now, but! :( ...but ya never know - I might get lucky if the Cowgirls or Worriers ever lob into town to sign anything!...I don't care - I'll still MORE than happily stick a Dogs thing under their noses to sign!!! :p

If anyone here lives in NZ or N.Qld and somehow has access to these players tho....PLEASE let me know!... ;)

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Oi Dog-E that's awesome news mate!

Coastdog sent me one of your collages, the Anasta one, it's brilliant stuff!

Keep up the good work! far out man, that's gonna look awesome when it's completed!

Sounds like you got a positive vibe from Mason too! I think they were pleased to hear Sonny is staying!

UP THE DOGS!

DOGS BY 38 TOMMORROW.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Theyre awesome mate :D Great job. Thanks for posting them for us :D

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Dog-E said:
Thanks! :D

I can't WAIT till I've got em all signed and can put the thing together!!

Dunno how I'm gonna get Thurston & Price's signed now, but! :( ...but ya never know - I might get lucky if the Cowgirls or Worriers ever lob into town to sign anything!...I don't care - I'll still MORE than happily stick a Dogs thing under their noses to sign!!! :p

If anyone here lives in NZ or N.Qld and somehow has access to these players tho....PLEASE let me know!... ;)
I got a premiers jersey which theyre gonna sign whether they like it or not, lol.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Willie was in a VERY good mood tonight!...Seemed really relaxed and the most jovial I've ever seen him! (not that I've met him that may times b4, but still!...)

Hopefully this is a good sign, and yeah - now sonny's deal is done & dusted - hopefully the others will all come 2 their senses & follow suit! :D

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Premiers , **** i love that word.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Dog-E said:
Willie was in a VERY good mood tonight!...Seemed really relaxed and the most jovial I've ever seen him! (not that I've met him that may times b4, but still!...)

Hopefully this is a good sign, and yeah - now sonny's deal is done & dusted - hopefully the others will all come 2 their senses & follow suit! :D
He seamed pretty happy at training today too :D Thats always a good sign, lol.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Of cource he is happy ! , roosters prolly offerd him **** loads of money :D

Status
Not open for further replies.