MY STARTING 17

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
As Underboss at Canterbury. I am orderin a fuckin hit, open fuckin contract and you my friend. Meaney at 7. Madone

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.DWZ
2.OKUNBAR
3.ALLAN
4.COTRIC
5.KATOA
6.AVERILLO
7.MEANEY/ can kick pass has vision and SPEED
8.THOMPSON
9.WAKEHAM/ can tackle, short kicking game, shifty
10.AVA
11.HETHRINGTON
12.RFM
13.ATONI

14.JMK
15.ELLIOT
16.OGDEN
17.NAPA

Obviously when everyone is back
Hey 7,

I wouldn't mind seeing Meany in that role. They only issue I have with this squad is wakeham starting 9.

Personally I would give Dietz a run to start for a few games with Wakeham to replace him.

We start strong so having a quick darty 9 to capitalise on that situation is must.

Also dont mind the haters here. Take note most if the ones that have flamed you provide no threads or good insight into the game.

Like and reply.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Underboss at Canterbury. I am orderin a fuckin hit, open fuckin contract and you my friend. Meaney at 7. Madone
Hey Walnuts,

Can it get any worse than Flanno at the moment? This is the year to test the waters with the players we have that may be able to provide spark/torque.

Like and reply.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hughes for the storm, played fullback, centre, bench in his career before being made a half
Very different skill set. Meaney will never play half back throughout his whole career and it will not be discussed by anyone outside of this thread

Themoose90

New Pup
Reaction score
If anything Averillo should go to centre in place of Hopoate, he's not gonna be a 5/8 next year so why is the coach still playing him at 5/8? Brad deitz should be a starting 9 and katoa should just fuck off already. Lewis has been poorly managed and can't catch a break, and if he can't be at 5/8 start blooding in new faces. I've seen Bailey Biondi Odo play and let me tell you the kid can play, give him a chance.

Themoose90

New Pup
Reaction score
My side:

1. Dallin Watine-Zelezniak
2. Nick Cotric
3. Jake Averillo
4. Corey Allan
5. Jayden Okunbor
6. Lachlan Lewis
7. Kyle Flanagan
8. Luke Thompson
9. Brad Deitz
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Josh Jackson (C)
12. Renouf Atoni
13. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

14. Corey Waddell
15. Jack Hetherington
16. Matt Doorey
17. Jackson Topine

Elliot needs to go, he can't defend, he can't punch through a hole, he puts the team on the back foot with his shit passing and brain snaps giving away too many penalties. Atoni moves like a second rower which is why I put him there. Averillo won't be at 5/8 next year which is why he is better suited at centre. This a well balanced team in my opinion.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey 7,

I wouldn't mind seeing Meany in that role. They only issue I have with this squad is wakeham starting 9.

Personally I would give Dietz a run to start for a few games with Wakeham to replace him.

We start strong so having a quick darty 9 to capitalise on that situation is must.

Also dont mind the haters here. Take note most if the ones that have flamed you provide no threads or good insight into the game.

Like and reply.
thats one of your best nahseed, shows your intelligence, Meaney at 7 lmao

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If anything Averillo should go to centre in place of Hopoate, he's not gonna be a 5/8 next year so why is the coach still playing him at 5/8? Brad deitz should be a starting 9 and katoa should just fuck off already. Lewis has been poorly managed and can't catch a break, and if he can't be at 5/8 start blooding in new faces. I've seen Bailey Biondi Odo play and let me tell you the kid can play, give him a chance.
he is injured has been for weeks

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My side:

1. Dallin Watine-Zelezniak
2. Nick Cotric
3. Jake Averillo
4. Corey Allan
5. Jayden Okunbor
6. Lachlan Lewis
7. Kyle Flanagan
8. Luke Thompson
9. Brad Deitz
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Josh Jackson (C)
12. Renouf Atoni
13. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

14. Corey Waddell
15. Jack Hetherington
16. Matt Doorey
17. Jackson Topine

Elliot needs to go, he can't defend, he can't punch through a hole, he puts the team on the back foot with his shit passing and brain snaps giving away too many penalties. Atoni moves like a second rower which is why I put him there. Averillo won't be at 5/8 next year which is why he is better suited at centre. This a well balanced team in my opinion.
lewis did sweet fuck all yesterday, like every media has said, he has had chances over and over again and hasnt delivered.

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With whats available at the moment i would go

1. Meaney
2. Cotric
3. Schoup
4. Hopoate
5. DWZ
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Atoni
9. Flanagan
10. Napa
11. Elliott
12. Doorey
13. Thompson

14. Ogden
15. Ava
16. Dietz
17. I dont know

Against the Dragons Thompson made 46 tackles, 41 tackles against the Eels, which is way too much for a prop. (Thompson is not Tolman)

Katoa and Waddell are a massive problem in the middle of the field and we need an experienced spine player as a mid season signing

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With whats available at the moment i would go

1. Meaney
2. Cotric
3. Schoup
4. Hopoate
5. DWZ
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Atoni
9. Flanagan
10. Napa
11. Elliott
12. Doorey
13. Thompson

14. Ogden
15. Ava
16. Dietz
17. I dont know

Against the Dragons Thompson made 46 tackles, 41 tackles against the Eels, which is way too much for a prop. (Thompson is not Tolman)

Katoa and Waddell are a massive problem in the middle of the field and we need an experienced spine player as a mid season signing
Thompson
68 minutes
46 tackles
2 tackle breaks
2 miss tackles
2 offloads
0 errors
1 turn over tackle
137 metres gained

Haas
62 minutes
44 tackles
6 tackle breaks
0 miss tackles
0 offloads
1 error
0 turn over tackles
163 metres gained

We don't need to move Thompson at all, he's doing a terrific job and has showed this year he's a quality prop close to the elite calibre. With the limited games he's played he's already been one of our most impactful players.

Also Flanagan can't run and doesn't have the smarts of a dummy half to play 9.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
1.DWZ
2.OKUNBAR
3.ALLAN
4.COTRIC
5.KATOA
6.AVERILLO
7.MEANEY/ can kick pass has vision and SPEED
8.THOMPSON
9.WAKEHAM/ can tackle, short kicking game, shifty