My Son's soul is on the line in tonight's game

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Having moved the family back to Newcastle, my son (6) has declared he is going for the Knights (just to stir me)

He flip flops back and forth between the Dogs and the Knights.

But he has declared whoever wins tonights game is the team he is going to support.

There is more on the line Tonight than just a game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I will be heartbroken if he goes for the Knights
It will just be temporary if so Ecca.

We are on the rise and stayin' there.
Gonna be Top 4 glamour club real soon and kids will make us No.1 for merch again :grinning:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Start praying to the football god

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Familiar story. When I was 6 years old I was watching Dogs vs Parra. I kept changing who I was going for. My old man said that's not how it works - you have to choose one team and stick with them. I asked who he went for and the rest is history.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having moved the family back to Newcastle, my son (6) has declared he is going for the Knights (just to stir me)

But he has declared whoever wins tonights game is the team he is going to support.

We better fucking win then!!!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The trick here is to get some snacks he likes, put them out on the table and tell him they're only for Bulldogs supporters. Knights supporters have to buy their own or eat spinach.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds like someone's in the background teaching your boy to be a smartarse. I suggest you find the source and eliminate it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Where abouts in newy did you move. I lived in New Lambton in unit across the road from the stadium, in Charlestown and Rankin Park over my time there since 2011. Moved back home to Kempsey for family reasons, but while happy here I really do miss the lifestyle of the hunter region, hope it's as good for you and your family as it was for me. Go the Doggies