My Name is jorgie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I probably should of done this yesterday.. moving along

I'd like to introduce myself, my names jorgie, im 20, I live in bondi with my boyfriend of almost 2 years now. I use to live in belmore. The first house i lived in was a street down from the old belmore stadium and as a kid me and my brothers would go down there and wath the players train. Its like the team can never let me go coz the last place i was living at with my parents was literally across the street from the canterbury leagues club. So that was kinda like my second home hehe. I still do support the dogs... aswell as being a mad

the main reason i joined the forum is due to my mate Shanty_BIll busting my balls about it, so i finally gave in to him and joined. Im not just here to pay him out, im also here so i can have something do while im at work all day.

Im not here to be a smart ass.. or to slut around... if anyone wants to know more or wants to have a friendly chat just PM me. I dont bite.. usually. hehehe

Anyways, i hope i can make friends with most people on here... thats is all :D

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
fp11 said:
you're very pretty
ill give her 20/10.....she probably gets compliments like that everyday.lol

W

Winston Smith

20 out of 10. that's very generous. but she is really pretty

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
LOL at all of you.. Hi Jorgie.. you already have met me.. I am TJ and it is as I told you in the other thread, great to have another new person here... have fun.. enjoy ur time here and keep on posting.. you are providing me with great discussion... :grinning:

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have already met me to lol:p, also they those real shoes u have on, or over sized slippers lol :p, they r cool

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Go_The_Doggies said:
You have already met me to lol:p, also they those real shoes u have on, or over sized slippers lol :p, they r cool
hey go the doggies,,there over sized slippers cause i got a pair :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
hahah they are my over sized slippers... they r awesome.

For those of you who think im pretty... thank you... lol im not one of those ppl who caa take compliments well... i prefer to be called a poser rather than pretty!!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
hello and welcome to the kennel :D
and you look very nice in that photo :grinning:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jorgie. Just make urself at home.

P.S LUV ur PJs. I used to have the same ones. lol :p

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the Kennel.

Is your Private Messages in box full yet? If not then I'm sure by the end of the week it would be :grinning:

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*grabbs Jorgie's over sized slippers and runs off*, muwhahahaha:D

M

MrCharisma

Man those shoes are HUGE...

Welcome to The Kennel... I gotta agree with StevieJ, I'm sure your PM box will be full. Watch out for Sam, he's a sleazy leb :p

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Too late he already donated her 10000000 kennel points.. now why didn't I get that when I joined.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.